YouTube Giveaway (Lifetime Tree Subscription and MORE)

Good day everyone!!

As many of you know, I have a YT channel and I am about to break the 1,000 subscriber barrier!! I want to thank everyone in the community who has subscribed, commented, liked any of my videos. A HUGE thank you!!

To celebrate the 1K, I will be doing a giveaway of a LIFETIME Tree Subscription, a minimalist device like a Light Phone 2, and another device I can’t talk about yet because it is not released yet. The code will be supplied once the Tree is deployed and the lifetime subscription codes are given to those who have the Z18 (I have one, so I’ll be giving away mine to one of you lucky people!).

Make sure to subscribe! :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Congrats in advance for your 1k! :heart:

4 Likes

If I recall… I remember that I was 586 sub :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
And huge congratulations on 1k.
And Happy Diwali ( it’s biggest festival og India).
Wish you all best wishes in your life.

3 Likes

Ha good to hear that you’re channel is going to reach 1k… Congrats for 10k too…

2 Likes

Congrats and all the best

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS :heart:
to you on your first milestone . We wish you many more success to come in your repitore !! Your videos are as clean as the launcher you’ve developed that’s PRETTY AMAZING !
All the very best :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on your first milestone. Came to know about ratio through your channel only. Keep up the good work…

2 Likes

Hey, congrats on inching closer to that big milestone of 1k! It must feel rewarding; your hard effort has manifested itself through this achievement. I think you’ve sacrificed quite a lot for your channel, so I couldn’t be more glad for you.

Although you may find sometimes that your number is small compared to other channels, never forget where you are now, relative to where you’ve started! Seeing the videos you make - encouraging minimalism and mindfulness through tech - improve over time and how they influenced the >900 subscribers you have (and the thousands of viewers, too!), it is commendable.

Continue the good effort; kudos to you, man! :tada:

Edit: oh hey, look who’s reached 1k!

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congrats! :fire::muscle:t3:

New sub here.

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations and keep up the good work… :+1:

2 Likes

A small step towards a huge milestone! Keep working and congrats!

2 Likes

Wonderful! Good luck with your channel!

cogratulation from italy too!!!

1 Like