Your Ratio Wishlist

Are there any plans for Tapatalk plugins here? It would be great.

2 Likes

Let me add widgets in Root as cards

3 Likes

How can you send a note to someone that doesn’t have Blloc though? Can I save them as a txt file or similar?

1 Like

I have one calendar through work that auto-updates and I don’t keep a personal calendar on my phone. I’d like to just see what I’m doing at work at-a-glance without thinking about deleting past events.

1 Like

Rather than adding every website (many of which don’t show up, particularly for financial news) I want to replicate what I’d find searching DuckduckGo on the News tab. In this instance, a short list of companies and stock symbols that I want to keep track of.

1 Like

0 literally 0 complaints for the closed beta, a few minor bugs would get fixed evrry now and then, so…

3 being able to have the Spotify player near drawers
4 I’d want to reposition the drawers, for now it’s just center right
5 why not make em more custamizable like have a few click the folder name to open apps within then a media player then just sqaure apps, u know like windows …
6 id like to change the yellow colour to something else like dark blue to suite my note 9, maybe introduce a colour wheel…
7 I’m a paid user of Todoist so I’m more into Todoist than the default notes, I love the notes but Todoist gives more power, so widget creations or integrations would be great
9 Google search must open in Google app, taking it to browser is a bit slow
11 I use a lot of your phone and Samsung flow would love to bllocs versions, clean and minimalistic is dope,

1 Like

Hello Team,

I’ve been a part of the Ratio community for a long time now and I have a minor nit pick to make.

I’m the kind of a guy who buys pro versions of apps even if they do not offer any meaningful upgrades over the regular versions, just because i cannot stand the ‘Buy Pro’… Or similar tags in settings.
Similarly if i have a page (Tree in this case)… That does absolutely nothing, it’s triggering my OCD. Please keep it enabled by default of you want but provide an option to disable it or replace it with tiles settings, At least till the tree is ready… And I’d request to keep the option even after releasing tree so it doesn’t just stay there and do nothing for non pro users as well.

Thank You.

7 Likes

Yess, being a privacy based simple keyboard would compliment to the UX.

2 Likes

Add a TILE to clear cache/background cache

By tapping it, it clears cache.

Example:

1 Like

I noticed several things that I would change:
-Swipe down to show notification drawer, off course when tiles are expanded
-Swipe up to enable search and to automatically show keyboard with cursor positioned in search box
-Enable faster animations option reduces animations in developers options to 0.5x, but I already set them from ADB (before Ratio) to 0.18, so Ratio overwrote it. I think this option is obsolete, so I would remove it completely
-Enable tiles font size setting, I already wished that
-Enable iconless mode, to be completely font-only-tile look
-Accent color change option, lemon/lime is great, but I prefer cyan color
-Material black background instead of true black as it is now, opacity should remain it’s great

2 Likes

My current wishes:

On Root -> Converter
Add support for cryptocurrencies. For reference, look at Duckduckgo’s built-in functionality

On Root -> News
Ability to aggregate a list of frequently searched terms and their populated recent articles like Duckduckgo News tab.
*Also, move News to the Tree and have it as an alternative or page available in addition to the messenger aggregator

On Root -> Calendar
Ability to import iCal feed directly to pull new event data from servers instead of local on the smartphone. I have a work calendar that I’d like to glance at but I don’t want it to live on my phone.

On Root -> Search
Add DuckduckGo support

On Root -> Notes
Export to txt or share to people who don’t have Blloc or Android

For the App Box / Drawer
I renamed it and now everytime I download a new app, it makes a new drawer again. Can I just set the existing drawer as the destination?

Highlights:
Bring back the wavy/striped highlight

On Tree:
I don’t have a use for a messenger aggregator, particularly because I have secure messages that I would never integrate and it gets confusing. I want the alternative for other such data aggregators to either take the place of this function or be available in addition as pages that you swipe up/down to access to to add a new one. Ideas include News as I’ve suggested above, and Stocks which you would manually enter ticker symbols and get very simple current price and change data. Ideally there would also be the ability to only update this during market hours to save battery and have a varying frequency option too (Like when it’s actually being viewed)

Lastly, for the app titles, is there an option (or can there be) to turn them off? (So it’s just the icon)

7 Likes

I’d like to see landscape rotation come to the launcher.

3 Likes

Anyway, I’d like to see an option for the drawer
in which you have clicked on an app tile to
automatically close after the app opens.
I say an option because some users may prefer it
the way it is.
At the moment if I’m opening several apps during an
operation I’m left with a load of open drawers which
I then have to close down to tidy up my home screen.
Hope you can understand what I’m trying say here.
I’m not the world’s best at getting my point
across.

3 Likes

I’d like to add onto what others have asked about the root screen and the news feeds.

-I’d love to be able to add custom rss.
-It would be nice to add my sources in, say, settings, then add one news widget that aggregated everything I chose. That way I could one widget for everything or even one widget per topic.

4 Likes

+1
Totally need this

3 Likes

the notification text on the tiles it would be nice to see that happening

1 Like

Happy to have contacts in search.

3 Likes

okay this is a must have for ratio launcher in order to be efficient and productive ,
global search like seseme on nova launcher and most new launchers are implementing this feature ,
its like searching from your home screen for any thing and i mean ANYTHING on your phone , contacts files , setting , its actually very useful
please blloc dev. consider implementing this option ,
thanks for efforts :heart:

6 Likes

Like this idea, this will be good to work in root search bar

6 Likes

Hi. I would like to know if there is a roadmap to add an Outlook/Office365 integration on the Calendar card.? Currently, it’s only optimized on the Gmail calendar.

5 Likes