When will release a code for nokia mobiles

When will you upload the code for nokia mobiles

Hey @Naweense7en, welcome to the community!

We can’t give a definite time as to when you’ll receive your invitation code for Ratio; regardless though, I don’t think that your device brand/model plays a role in affecting how long you’ll receive the invitation. Please be patient! Do also check in folders (most notably, your spam folder) to see if Ratio’s invitation e-mail was misclassified as such.

In the meantime, do check out other threads here to get used to Ratio before you get your hands-on experience. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Even though Blloc hasn’t given official support for all Nokia phones , some models like Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 9 Pureview are supported . If you have any other device , you can still use Ratio . You can apply for a invite for a supported device . And then when you receive the invitation, install it on your phone . If you encounter any bugs you can report them here or on the discord server , so that the developers can fix them and bring support to your device .
Also keep a look at the Trello board here to check if the support for your device has been added .

I just installed Ration on my Nokia 8 Sirocco.
So far everything seems to work fine and looks and feel pretty good.
Now I have to get used to it :slight_smile:

can i install it , in my nokia 7.2 mobile

Yes any device above Android 8.1 is supported. Also Ratio is going to be released on the play store very soon.