What is this root mean?

Hello, everyone,
Is there anyone helping me to,
HOW CAN I RESTORE MY NOKIA3.2 SMARTPHONE TO…
UHH — IT,
I CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH SO WELL
GHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!:confounded::persevere::weary::weary:

I DON’T WANT TO BE ROOTED,!!
WHAT IS APACHE LICENSE 2.0?

Hello there!

Please do not be alarmed. Ratio does not need you to root your phone (in the Android sense of gaining advanced controls).

I noticed that you categorised this under the RatioTool category. If you’re trying to use the RatioTool, you are merely providing Ratio an additional permission that cannot be given normally on your phone; that’s why a computer is needed. As far as I know, though, RatioTool isn’t a must, and if I recall correctly, its use has been sunsetted temporarily. (Though, I might be wrong. If incorrect, please feel free to let me know or reply!)

In the Ratio sense, the Root is the page in Ratio where you can use widgets like the Calendar and Timer widgets; I don’t think that you are talking about that in this case, though, so I won’t talk more on it.

The Apache License is not unique to Ratio, but it is a specific kind of license used by software to explain what can or cannot be done regarding the creation, sharing, and use of the particular software. In your context, it has little to do with it; instead, it just gives an overview of what is (technically) legally allowed with regards to the software itself.

I hope that this answers some of your queries, and sorry if it’s a lot to take in! If you’re not sure about anything else, please feel free to continue the thread; I’m sure there are people around here willing to help!

2 Likes