What is one feature you are looking forward to the most? [POLL]

Just a small poll to see what you are most interested in!

• Custom Root Apps
  • Tree (Messaging Unified)
  • More devices being supported
  • Calendar Integration
  • Bug fixes
  • If not here, comment and I’ll add it :slight_smile:

0 voters

12 Likes

A clock and date widget

29 Likes

Apparently can’t edit after 5 min :frowning:

It’s ok though people can heart your suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LoL everyone’s after the tree!:joy: Anyway it’s time you should give us the tree feature

7 Likes

It’s coming. The team is working hard for sure!

11 Likes

Love to have all things you’ve mentioned here and expecting lot more in future but anyway one thing i like to add… that’s blloc keyboard :keyboard: suddenly popped out :wink::grin: that seems very minimal, clean and unique :star_struck:

8 Likes

Universal search on the bottom will be great!

15 Likes

Focus on fixing core bugs first and foremost to make the device more reliable and more stable, before adding new features and improving features.
With this poll, now you guys (devs) put yourselves at the corner since it clearly focuses on features and the tree. Sometimes, the customer is not right.

9 Likes

I agree what you said. fix bugs and do support more devices. make ratio stable and not device specific.

6 Likes

Great point of view :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure the devs of this community are listening attentively :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh gosh yes!! Desperately need that!

Also, support for night mode please!

2 Likes

Can you explain how nightmode is to be implemented? We already have a monochrome version, so what exactly are you looking at in nightmode? @juhi

3 Likes

Hey @BobbyV8! So this is probably me, but I do use a few apps right before I hit the bed where monochrome doesn’t work too well. I know the whole purpose for Blloc/Ratio is to reduce phone usage. However, for those of us who either have a night-owl schedule, or need to use apps in colour mode, it’d be helpful to have the night mode feature so the screen glare is bearable.

3 Likes

Completely understandable, I myself have turned off monochrome with few apps as it doesn’t work too well especially the in display fingerprint scanner.

Now looking at the night mode, I’d like to say that using OEM provided night mode would be better than a launcher provided night mode as it goes better. We’d face the same issues as with monochrome mode.

Monochrome on ratio is achieved as ‘draw over other apps’ while this is a bit buggy with few apps I’d say that happens with night mode as well. This is a good suggestion, but has it’s own set of drawbacks.

BTW which device are you on?

2 Likes

Hey @BobbyV8, I’m on OnePlus 7 Pro and for some reason I don’t understand, the OEM provided night mode isn’t working since I installed ratio. It won’t work on the default OnePlus launcher either. :slightly_frowning_face:

I definitely wasn’t asking for a Ratio-provided night mode. Just wanted to get the default system provided night mode function to work.

2 Likes

Can you file a bug report via OnePlus community app?

Also, post a video on what’s happening when you turn on night mode from Settings> Display> Night mode

I suggest you to check this after boot to recovery > Clear cache > reboot

2 Likes

Full immersive mode, there is no such option in the phone. We can hide navigation bar but status bar is there permanently.

3 Likes

Turn off greyscale mode in ratio setting. Oneplus night mode will work.

3 Likes

Hey Jayanta, that worked like a charm, thanks a bunch! :smiley:

(and I have to say, with night mode on, even monochrome looks so much more muted and easy on the eyes. The two features should be able to work in conjunction. :/)

3 Likes

Hi @juhi Swipe diagonally from bottom corner to turn monochromatic mode on and off.

3 Likes