Website Redesign + Ratio 4 Teaser

As mentioned in our last announcement, today we are launching our redesigned website:

Blloc.com

After many years, we felt it was finally time to refresh the look of our homepage. This is one of the first places that people will go to learn more about Ratio, as well as Blloc as a company, and we want it to reflect what we have grown into after all these years.

We would love to know what you think about it.

Ratio 4

We also wanted to take this opportunity to give you a sneak peak into Ratio’s future.

The 4th major version of Ratio (coming on the 4th anniversary of Blloc) will include a big visual redesign. It is partially inspired by frosted glass and elegant translucency. We’re working extra hard on it, and can’t wait to bring it to all of you.

Easter Egg

Additionally, we hid a small easter egg somewhere in the website. The first user to find it and post it as a comment here will skip the Tree referral line (currently a waiting list of >7000 people), and gain access to the Tree as soon as we start the beta testing.

It is not super hard to find, but it’s not easy either.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

53 Likes

I have one thing to say - woooooooah!

The website looks more awesome and neat! I don’t like it - I love it.

Great job to Blloc! :tada:

8 Likes

The website is dope… amazing work

4 Likes

Is this the easter egg?

6 Likes

Hmmmm this is a pretty interesting itinerary you got there…

7 Likes

Dude what do you expect, thats the places you got to visit in Berlin.:joy:

2 Likes

Had no idea Hokey Pokey was an actual place XD
That’s what I get for not being a local.

3 Likes

Different articles in sun mode, is that it?

3 Likes

Also I’d report this as a bug it seems like there are Root options in the Tiles section.

7 Likes

Loving the new website. Its well optimized for desktop as well as mobile.

As for the design… damn, its epic

New upcoming features look awesome particularly the light mode. Also honestly, subscription cost is very fair, can’t complain at all.

Well done Blloc team :clap:

7 Likes

Hi,
Nice webpage! Loved the redesign.

As for the Easter egg, I am guessing the final plan is to launch the tree on this Thursday at 7pm!

Am I right?

2 Likes

Haha, I just dived into the website’s HTML code. Nicely done!

5 Likes

Cant open, why?

2 Likes

Que bueno que ratio se en cuenta disponible en el play store :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Wow, the UI is so amazing. Loved the website…

Where’s waldo???

2 Likes

new acrylic blured effect is awesome… And some new features too… Is this the Easter egg?

6 Likes

The app has launched in Playstore​:clap::clap::clap: and it has latest version of 3.3, so excited, thanks team for your efforts.

2 Likes

is this possible? :rofl: :rofl: “time difference”

BTW, I am waiting for new update. specially TREE.

3 Likes

I LOVE the new website. :blush:
Gosh, I’m so excited these days. :yum:

2 Likes