[UPDATE] Ratio v3.3.2 ๐Ÿš€ (released October 10 2020)

Hi everyone!

As you might know, Ratio is now available on the Play Store, so if you have the Play Store installed on your phone you can now safely uninstall BllocServices (from system settings -> apps & notifications -> BllocServices) and get all upcoming updates through the Play Store.

NB: you donโ€™t have to uninstall Ratio before installing the Play Store update, itโ€™s just a normal update.

We will still distribute updates through BllocServices for people who donโ€™t have the Play Store until we manage to put Ratio on all major stores (next one should be the Xiaomi app store).

If you like Ratio and would like to help us reach more people and get the necessary resources to keep on improving Ratio, donโ€™t hesitate to leave a review on the Play Store and share Ratio with your friends using the referral link in the Tree referral view (at the right of the Tiles).

Changelog (including 3.3.0 and 3.3.1)

v3.3.2 (October 10, 2020)

Fixes/Improvements:

• General - fix lag when opening/closing search bar
  • General - improve performance of switching between Root/Tiles/TreeReferral
  • Tree Referral - fix sharing links sometimes not working correctly

v3.3.1 (October 7, 2020)

Fixes/Improvements

• Tiles - Icons - Fix calendar icon not appearing if the Lines icon pack isnโ€™t installed
  • Tiles - Icons - Handle all versions of Lines icon pack (pro, free)
  • Tiles - Icons - Automatically reload app icons after installation of the Lines icon pack
  • Tiles - App dashboard - App icon - Redirect user to Play Store rather than BllocServices if the Lines icon pack isnโ€™t installed
  • Settings - Tiles settings - Add option to install Lines icon pack from Play Store rather than directly from Ratio
  • General - Fix Ratio interfering with bluetooth pairing on some devices
  • Device Compatibility - Fix Play Store compatibility issues with many devices that donโ€™t have a fingerprint reader

v3.3.0 (October 5, 2020)

Fixes/Improvements:

• Tiles - app dashboard layout issues (save button hidden)
  • Tiles - shortcuts names layout issues (label trimmed as โ€œโ€ฆโ€)
  • Tiles - handle all versions of the Lines icon (Free & Pro version from Play Store)
13 Likes

Killing blloc services :sob:
Well, that was a great ride though :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thereโ€™s a bug in the ratio settings. Swipe down gestures donโ€™t work.
Not the swipe and hold nor the quick swipe.

Xiaomi Poco F1 (pixel experience 10plus)

3 Likes

Did you restart and check?
This should be in bug reports btw

1 Like

Yes, I did.
I get from your reply that you do not have this bug?

2 Likes

Nope. I am using the OnePlus nord. No bugs yet :sunglasses:can you get a screen grab and post it in bug reports

2 Likes

What if I clear app data + cache, do you think thatโ€™ll make me lose privileges we already have [permission]?

2 Likes

Youโ€™ll have to grant the permissions again if you do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for update blloc team :+1::pray:

2 Likes

All working fine :slight_smile: my only problem was with the YouTube Root Cards, the appear in blank only.

with 3.3.2

with 3.3.1.32

1 Like

Question,

I have never uninstall the blloc services im already at latest release 3.3.2 and the latest icon pack pro 3.2.6 was i bought in playstore. When i check on blloc services theres an update of 2, i dont have any idea what was this about. Can someone explain this to me

2 Likes

Hi! If you have the Play Store installed you can safely uninstall BllocServices now. You can do so in the system settings -> apps & notifications

4 Likes

Hey thanks for the feedback! Indeed thereโ€™s currently an issue with the Youtube Card, basically we are making too many requests to their API due to the increasing number of Ratio users. We are looking for a solution that should arrive next week.

3 Likes

Just want to know if what thats update for cause im already running the latest, im sure its ratio and lines because theres 2 of them,

2 Likes

Focus mode doesnโ€™t seem to turn my pixel 2 black&white anymore. Hereโ€™s what i did:

1. uninstalled non-play-store Ratio
  2. Uninstalled Blloc Services
  3. Installed Ratio from the play store
  4. Connected phone to Bllocdesk on my PC and ran through the Install thing again (ADB connected, etc)
  5. permissions seem to show that the app has the permissions needed to grayscale everything
  6. turned on focus mode

Expected: greyscale everything
Reality: nope!

1 Like

Hi, Focus Mode isnโ€™t supposed to do that. It just changes the appearance of the Tiles.

2 Likes

I only recently had it downloaded from the website manually lol but yeah that sounds really good I uninstalled it and Iโ€™m downloading now using the play store !

Focus Mode does not activate greyscale,
This is what it does:

Focus Mode

Normal

1 Like

Also I have a question, should I keep BllocDesk or choose the new Ratio Tool?