[UPDATE] Ratio v3.2.9 (stability, blackscreen issue, battery consumption) (October 4, 2020)

Hi everyone!

I’m glad to announce that thanks to our community testers we have managed to fix the issue that was in Ratio from v3.2.5 to v3.2.8, the “black screen” issue, where Ratio would crash and become completely unresponsive.

Here’s the (short) changelog:

Changelog

v3.2.9 (October 3, 2020)

Fixes/Improvements:

• General - Fix “black screen” issue where Ratio becomes completely unresponsive
  • General - Battery usage back to normal (as before v3.2.8)

v3.2.9:codepush30(October 5, 2020)

Fixes/Improvements:

• Tree beta program input - Crashing on Xiaomi phones
50 Likes

Thanks developers… You guys did a great job…

7 Likes

Thankyou developers for such an awesome update!

7 Likes

Thank you for this update! Although I never really experienced the “black screen issue” consistently, I noticed battery drain from the previous version. Happy that it is fixed now.

4 Likes

Thank you Blloc team for this great update.

4 Likes

Thanks for your amazing work guys !

3 Likes

Thanks guys. You are doing amazing Work!

6 Likes

Installed it and still cant subscribe to that tree betatesting. Ratio still crashes. Im on mi9

2 Likes

Long time no posting from my side… Had the update to 3.2.9 and it works pretty smooth on my OP7T. Subscription to the tree worked fine as well and I’m really curious about the subscription model. Will definitely support you guys with a subscription. Since I’m also a Z18 user from the beginning and liked the minimalistic UI from the start I’m more than happy to have this UI on my 7T. You’re doing a pretty damn good job!!! Cheers, Ralf

3 Likes

Muchas gracias por todo vuestro trabajo, saludos cordiales para los desarrolladores :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Developers! Thanks for the update. Well the shortcut button after expanding the icon is broken after the v3.2.9 update. Attaching the screenshot. I am using OPPO Reno 10x zoom phone with android 10. Let us know if any other users are experiencing the same thing.

3 Likes

Did you restart ratio and see if it worked?
Please tell us what all you did to rectify the issue

1 Like

Really thanks for the hard work to fix this thing sir

3 Likes

Oppo F11 Pro user here, never experiencr something like that after updating to 3.2.9

2 Likes

Thank you for all the great and hard work you guys do!

2 Likes

Thank you very much…
Now more love to BLLOC RATIO and developers

3 Likes

May i ask when this tree coming?

3 Likes

Hi, i am apparently having an issue with this update - I happen to be stuck in some sort of updating loop on my Samsung A50 - the Blloc Services app downloads an update, then the screen goes black and then returns to Ratio. And about 10 seconds later the Blloc Services app starts to download the update again and the cycle repeats.

Please, how do I get out of this Groundhog Day situation?

EDIT: I tried installing the update using Blloc Desk and it worked flawlessly. The only weird thing I noticed is that the Blloc Services app shows that I can install an update with a version 3020929, which I suppose is the one I just installed via Blloc Desk.

3 Likes

Thank you very much dev

4 Likes