[UPDATE] Ratio v3.2.8 ๐Ÿš€ (September 21, 2020)

Tree is not working in Samsung A50,itโ€™s asked to participate in referral program, so Iโ€™ve given my mail id, will it come for Samsung A50

2 Likes

The Tree is still an upcoming feature, so it isnโ€™t available just yet! Once youโ€™ve filled and submitted the field with your e-mail address, you should be ready to go.

2 Likes

Crahing on redmi 8A dual. Black screen shows up and google assistant working but monochrome not working when swiped from bottom right and left corner. I can able to grant permission of everything via ADB.

2 Likes

@umeshna50 The Tree is an upcoming feature. By swaping right in your Home screen, you can sign up for it.

2 Likes

Since I test Ratio Pro on my OP6 sometimes the notification panel doesnโ€™t show up when I swipe down. I have to lock the screen and unlock it to make it work. Pretty annoying :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are no codes anymore

See here

1 Like

Well, since swipe down for notification panel is a feature of the OnePlus launcher (using OP Nord here), Iโ€™m quite surprised that it is working for you under ANY conditions as it shouldnโ€™t. Ratio is not supporting a swipe down for notification panel gestureโ€ฆ :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the response, i did somewhat reset my verification code and got the verification that i used to install in on my phone.

2 Likes

I mean swiping down from the top of the screen, which is normal for all the Android devices.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for specifying, thatโ€™s another issue. Please file a bug report at #ratio:bug-reports. :blush:

Iโ€™d ask you to keep an eye on when the issue happens as that can be very important for fixing it. Like if there are any situations which trigger it.

1 Like

Please fix this. There must be a ratio option for enable grey screen or monochrome mode.

2 Likes

Please add your requests here:
https://community.blloc.com/t/your-ratio-wishlist/

1 Like

Yes in my device after pinning ,Spotify pinned card not working itโ€™s taking me to the Spotify main card for controls โ€ฆwhat is the use of pinned card if itโ€™s taking you back to card :persevere:

3 Likes

I m new user to Ratio Blloc and really like itโ€™s concept and the customised style., But I faced number of times โ€œBLACK SCREEN ISSUEโ€
Please solve my problem.

Thank you

4 Likes

Yes the black screen issue is a persistent bug in Ratio and the developers are trying hard to fix it.

5 Likes

The homescreen drawer keeps changing, sometimes itโ€™s at the centre and sometimes shifts to the top of the screen.

2 Likes

I only received the email regarding invitation, but there no verification code. Could you please send me the verification code to install Ratio on my device.
Please help.

1 Like

Please read the opening post of this thread. All details are provided there.

1 Like

Itโ€™s currently a common bug. But right now all the developers are engaged with black screen issue. If you could just hold on for a few weeks Iโ€™m Sure it will be resolved

3 Likes

Is Ratio available for iPhones?

2 Likes