[UPDATE] Ratio v3.2.7 πŸš€ (Work profile, Calendar card, Auto app categorizer) (released September 2nd 2020)

Lovely, thanks for the update.

1 Like

Running Successfully on Galaxy s8 plus .
Stable so far.
But please consider Battery Optimization. :slight_smile:
But drians almost 20-25% faster in Raito compared to stock UI.

1 Like

Nice Update. I really hope battery consumption improvements keep coming.

2 Likes

The β€œFinish setup” button on my end seems a little visually bugged out:

Notwithstanding, though, this is still a great update!

1 Like

Need an invitation link please. I’ve signed up but still haven’t gotten from 3 days

1 Like

As Ratio is rolled out in batches so that Blloc can support more users you might have to wait for some time . Also keep checking your spam mail as it could be there as well .

1 Like

It’s been 6 days and the launcher is working well and fine. I do not have any problems with this build and it is running smoothly. Still trying to find if there are any bugs. Il keep posting.
OP7 Pro user.

4 Likes

Bad news for the Z18 user :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why what happened ?

1 Like

The Blloc team forgot them

2 Likes

What version are Z18 users at?

1 Like

We have version 3.2.5 :slight_smile: but hey, Ratio is more important :wink:

2 Likes

Seems like I’m starting to face problems since yesterday. I’m using OP7 Pro and out of the blue the launcher stopped responding and its just black screen. I’ve switched from the default launcher to ratio launcher again but the problem persists. The only solution I found is to restart the phone. I do not know how this started happening but it just happened.
I’m on the latest build

4 Likes

@johnshmars Did you try clearing the cache, restarted Ratio?

You using Pro or Light?

2 Likes

I just wished you were on the same version as us or even on a newer one, after all the z18 users have the Ratio OS and you directly support Ratio by using their own phone.

1 Like

Rather than restarting your phone you should go to the notification shade and open phone settings from there. Then go to Apps menu and force stop Ratio . This will restart Ratio launcher and will solve your problems . The developers are working on this issue .

3 Likes

I didn’t clear the catch, I never thought of doing that. For now its working thou, I’ll try it next time. I’m using Pro.

2 Likes

I should have done that. I’ll try that next time.

2 Likes

Can we change home screen text colour

2 Likes

No we cannot but you can request the feature at Your Ratio Wishlist .

2 Likes