[UPDATE] Ratio v3.2.7 ๐Ÿš€ (Work profile, Calendar card, Auto app categorizer) (released September 2nd 2020)

Itโ€™s working perfectly so far. Great update!FB_IMG_1570030484063

3 Likes

Hi All. Can someone help and tell me how I can see/get the new calendar dynamic tile. I only have 2 calendar apps showing (Samsung & Google) and those are my only calendar tiles with the icons I chose from Lines pack which obviously do not change the date

. Also I saw at someone else a weather dynamic tile (showing the temp & location) I presume in real time that gets updated. Iโ€™m on a Galaxy S10+ on Ratio Pro (v3.2.7)

After the new update why ratio pro changed to lite version. I updated from blloc services app

Hi Olivier,

1. St time. It happened when I kept my phone for charging for more than 1 hours and took my phone by unlocking using fingerprint and I see ratio text and itโ€™s loading like when itโ€™s restarting.

2. nd time. It again happened when kept my phone phone for 7+ hours and took it in the morning and I see ratio text and itโ€™s loading

Just woke up. I will update here when it happens again.

With the inclusion of the app categoriser, some information can be sent to Blloc (โ€œBy tapping โ€˜Acceptโ€™, you agree to send us a completely anonymized list of your installed appsโ€), which now contradicts whatโ€™s up in the Blloc website (โ€œNothing leaves your deviceโ€). Perhaps it may be better to consider updating the website; while some data is collected, the user is assured that said data is anonymised beforehand.

4 Likes

Even after installing 3.2.7still getting icon for update

Just cancel in notification panel. It will go.

Hi All,
Have to commend Team Blloc again on a WONDERFUL update ! Thanks !
I have found one item ( bug ) . In the Calendar root ( which is awesome ) when I have a scheduled event ,the time of the event is in 24 hr format . Need the 12 hr format being that Im in the USA. Is there a way to change this in Ratio ?

1 Like

This one is not going

Sure, forgot about this, weโ€™ll add a setting to change that.

whatโ€™s the version displayed in Ratio Settings ?

How to activate the work profile? Unable to find an option in ratio settings

Great โ€ฆThank you

1 Like

Its 3.2.3:27

Then it means you didnโ€™t successfully install 3.2.7. Are you using Ratio Pro or Light ?

1 Like

I think that depends on your OS so maybe google will give you a better answer but here how it is supposed to be in Android: https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/7029561?hl=en

Basically once itโ€™s activated, some apps can be duplicated and then they will appear twice in Ratio.

1 Like

M using Ratio Pro

Im using Ratio Pro

Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: update

3 Likes

Battery life is MUCH better than 3.2.5 + 3.2.6 on my Samsung Note 10+:+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes