[UPDATE] Ratio v3.2.7 🚀 (Work profile, Calendar card, Auto app categorizer) (released September 2nd 2020)

Hi everyone, we hope everyone is safe and doing well!

Summer is almost over and we’re back at full speed :grin:

We’re happy to announce that v3.2.7 is live, here’s the changelog:

Changelog

v3.2.7 (September 2nd 2020)

New features:

• Tiles - Support of work profiles
Tiles - Onboarding experience - Auto-categorization of apps on first start (+ possibility to do so from the settings at any time)

Tiles - Calendar tile - dynamic icon displaying the date

image_15

Root - Calendar card

• Root - News card - add font size modifier for full articles
  • Root - Google search card - merge all results in one single card
  • Quick actions - add quick access to Root settings in Root (resp. in Tiles)
  • General - add “Finish setup” button if Ratio isn’t the default launcher to quickly set it as default launcher

Fixes/Improvements:

• General - very frequent crashes when resuming Ratio
  • General - manual restart doesn’t trigger a second restart when the app is resumed
  • Tiles - Drag & Drop - improved auto-scroll acceleration behavior when dragging a tile the top and bottom edges of the screen
  • General - Blloc setting tiles not disappearing anymore after installing an app
  • Root - entering a number doesn’t crash the app anymore
  • Settings - exporting a Tiles backup now works properly

Great video from @jbriones95 illustrating the changes in 3.2.7:

24 Likes

Awesome Update!

6 Likes

Lets test it out

3 Likes

Wow
Nice update. Damn that auto categorized apps are very well suited to my style.

Reduced like around 30min from setting up.

Calendar card is very welcomed one.

4 Likes

Your video was very informative and concise! Thanks for always giving us fast updates on how ratio is being developed.

5 Likes

Awesome work once again, Blloc! Thanks for taking the time to continually update us on progress, too.

The number of new features and changes here are one that I definitely didn’t expect (in a good way). I enjoy this update and hope to continue receiving more! Kudos to y’all!

5 Likes

This was one huuuuuuuge update! Kudos guys!

4 Likes

Thanks Blloc team! Appreciate your work.

Love the calendar card + dynamic icon. That and the Google card merging of results is a great boost for productivity.

Again fantastic work :+1:

4 Likes

Appreciate the words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noticed this 1st time after v3.2.7 update
https://community.blloc.com/t/ratio-launcher-restart-automatically-after-v3-2-5-update/18356/1

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the feedback, did it happen just once after updating ?

3 Likes

Now ratio reached perfection, great update loved the dynamic Calendar icon, and calendar card in root

2 Likes

It happened just once as of now. I will update here if it happens again and again like last time. give me 1 day time to check this

3 Likes

AWESOME update Team Blloc !!!

2 Likes

Hi All ,
Weather Here does not seem to be working for me . I granted permission and allowed access to location always …any help would be appreciated .
Thanks

1 Like

Lovin’ the new update! More power to the devs! Thank you BLLOC.

3 Likes

haha thanks

4 Likes

Amazing update. I had a gut feeling that as the developers had missed the normal update routine which a new update by the end of the month, they would be bringing some highly requested features in next update.

And Dynamic tiles of one such thing I highly missed in Ratio.
Thank you. @olivier @jbriones95 @internetjohnny and the entire Blloc team

3 Likes

Having a hard time updating. Im stuck at Blloc Services on update loop. Keeps saying “installing updates” but nothing’s changed.

Edit:
Fixed it by re installing Ratio via BllocDesk

3 Likes