Head to the BllocServices app and you should be able to update from there.
Note 1: If you had Ratio PRO and for some reason BllocServices installs Ratio Light, the only solution for now will be to reinstall through BllocDesk: plug in your phone, click on Ratio, and install it.
Note 2: for those using Ratio Pro BllocDesk, try to make sure that BllocDesk gets updated automatically to 0.8.1 before installing Ratio v3.2.4.
v3.2.4 (July 9th 2020)
- General - Add a Wallpapers downloader in the Settings instead of embedding Wallpapers in the APK
- General - Installation issues on some devices
- Notes - Keyboard, input and layout issues
- Onboarding - fix lifecycle issues (onboarding showing after being dismissed, etc.)
- Permissions manager - notifications access & usage access properly displayed
- Root - “Touch here to dismiss” not working in lock-screen cards for some devices
- Settings - Rearrange/remove some settings
- Settings - Fix layout issues for big font sizes
- Tiles - Incorrect daily usage time statistics
- Tiles - Data not being saved in the Edit Apps screen