Head to the BllocServices app and you should be able to update from there.
Note 1: If you had Ratio PRO and for some reason BllocServices installs Ratio Light, the only solution for now will be to reinstall through BllocDesk: plug in your phone, click on Ratio, and install it.
Note 2: for those using Ratio Pro BllocDesk, try to make sure that BllocDesk gets updated automatically to 0.8.1 before installing Ratio v3.2.3.
v̶3̶.̶2̶.̶2̶ v3.2.3 (June 25th 2020)
- General - New onboarding for the Tiles & for the Root (This onboarding is shown once and can then be restarted from Ratio Settings > General)
- Root - Notes card - rich text editing (headers, bold, italic, unordered lists)
- Settings - Permissions manager that allows more transparency on what permissions are used for and for troubleshooting.
- Permissions - remove all the permissions that aren’t currently used by Ratio, for more clarity
- Tiles - Fix edit apps screen not saving changes
- Tiles - Improve locked app behaviour
- Settings - BllocDesk settings visibility bug
- Settings - Ratio Light - remove settings for features that are only available in Ratio Pro
v3.2.3:codepush(light4|pro27) (June 26th 2020)
- Onboarding - issue with the onboarding always restarting (in Root or in Tiles) - we also added a setting to force disable the onboarding in case this fix isn’t working