As most of you know, there is currently a big issue in Ratio where the app becomes unresponsive and just shows an empty screen (either black or showing the wallpaper), then the only solution is to force stop .
We want to get rid of it as soon as possible as it really makes the Ratio experience bad.
This issue is very hard to reproduce and that makes it even harder to debug and FIX. That’s why we are looking for more testers to be in close contact with.
- You get this issue pretty often in Ratio (several times a day) OR almost never.
- You are ready to install a new version of Ratio once a day (sometimes more but it’s rare) and use it as your default launcher 100% of the time (unless rare exceptions where the version is completely unstable)
- You are ok with sometimes getting a version of Ratio that could be a bit less stable than the public version.
- You will report it every time there is a crash / total unresponsiveness of the app that can only be solved by a force stop
- Big bonus (but not required): you know how to use
adb(Android Debug Bridge) and send log files.
Your help will be very very appreciated and might improve the experience of thousands of users
If you’re interested, just write a message here and I’ll send you an invite to our Telegram testers group.