I found BllocDesk pretty useful for syncing the phone data, especially the camera pics and videos though it needs a lot of optimization. I have the following suggestions on the Photos sync function:
- Create identical sub-folders in the sync folder - my whatsapp meme, instagram saves, reddit saves, screenshots, etc. all are are getting mixed with the camera images which is never a desirable thing. It renders the whole concept of syncing, useless.
- An option to move or copy will be great - I sometime do not need 2 copies of the same image/file.
- A setup screen while starting the first sync which will give user to choose the destination folder. Sub-folders will be created in this folder.
- Ratio should index all the images folder beforehand while running on the phone so that when blloc is connected, it should not show the folders one by one.
- The folders should not start to sync as soon as they are discovered. Users should be given choice for it.
- The Photos page of BllocDesk does not scroll
- There is no indication about which folder is getting synced.
- Need an option for re-sync a single/multiple file as sometimes the files are getting corrupt.
So these are my initial observation on the BllocDesk sync. I would be exploring more and will add some more suggestions. Hope the developers adopt them.