stuck on connection

1 Like

Hi,
Welcome to our Community,
For Clear Assistance please provide Your Device Model and Android Version…
Because Realme, oppo and Redmi Devices are need some additional permissions rather than USB debugging…

1 Like

I’m using Realme 6

Please enable the “Disable Permission Monitoring” which is available in Developer Options (Bottom).
After than try enable the permission using the Ratio Tool…
You can see it Below Screenshot.

Hi, I am having the same issue, I’m using Oppo Reno 3 Pro on Android 11/ColorOs 11. Is there any other ways than advised above? I can’t get to grant most permissions on my device. Thanks

1 Like

Have you tried above method…

Try this

I tried the ADB process but still not working not sure if I am missing something.

Have you tried the Above Link I referred… I’m not sure that above method will work on Android 11/Color os 11…

Hi, I am having the same issue on my Poco F1 device, MIUI 12.0.2 and I can’t access Ratio on my Lock Screen. Please help.

Your trying to run the adb tool fom C: I had the same problem, if its the XDA Developers adb tool move it to Downloads folder and run it from there.
Running the tool from C: causes the error message your seeing because of permission issues, although I know thats the location thats recommended but it just doesn’t run properly from there.

Regarding the Ratio on Lockscreen… Currently (Integrated) Notes only supported… For that you have to pin the notes which is available in Roots card…

For system settings MIUI have a tight security… You need to enable the USB debugging, allow USB security…

Still it’s stuck on Process Successful!

Please send your developer options screenshot

Please check

I think so your settings are correct… Wondering y permissions aren’t enabling… Have you tried another PC?