Stuck at the usb debugging part

I recently installed the ratio on mobile. But had to install bllocdesk to grant some permissions for grayscale feature and all. Long story short, im stuck at step 3 of ratio tool

4 Likes

Well, sometimes long story short isn’t that great as I’m not entirely sure what the problem is. Don’t you know how to enable usb debugging?

1 Like

I installed the ratio tool on my laptop and followed the steps it said. I enabled developers options and usb debugging but the problem is that the ratio tool/ laptop is not detecting it. I clicked allow when the pop up showed up and allowed the laptop. Don’t know what to do now

2 Likes

You could provide what smartphone you are using. :blush:

1 Like

Samsung galaxy m31

1 Like

I am also having same issue…it shows process successful (step 3) and then goes back again to step 1.

3 Likes

I am not getting the allow popup on my phone
phone - Oneplus 5T

1 Like

Are you trying to install via Blloc Desk still? Please try installing through the Play Store. :blush:

1 Like

I have the launcher installed. I want to connect the phone to my desktop, that’s where i am stuck

1 Like

Just enable also “DISABLE PERMISSION MONITORING” in dev option

1 Like

I have the same problem. There is no Option “Disable Permission Monitoring”.

1 Like

Hi guys, I solved this problem by enabling not only “USB Debugging” but also “USB Debugging (Security Settings”. It seems like Xiaomi has the two things separated. Hope it helps

1 Like

I also have same problem

1 Like

My ratio is running fine but today my weather card is not functioning. Are there anyone here have any clue?

1 Like

it didn’t help bro . . .

1 Like

write the name of place instead of “here”

1 Like

Thanks for your info but mine is back online without I having done anything or input 'name of city/place". It just functioning as it supposed to be.

2 Likes

Same here, I’m using a Xiaomi Mi A1, I already have ADB tools on my laptop and USB debugging activated