Sorry to developers

Recently I posted a threat about Ratio doesn’t installing in my Coolpad 5380CA smartphone. Watching the FAQs I saw it’s aimed to Android 8.1 and above and my phone has Android 6.0.1 installed… it’s a bad news but I won’t install it on my phone until there’s a backward version… it’s a shame for me… sorry to everybody and keep working so good!

They are working hard :slight_smile: Sorry to hear about your device. Glad that the FAQ helped!!

thank you my friend for your condolences :frowning: and I doesn’t find out a custom ROM to flash it because it’s a china mainland only model, it isn’t an international version… I suffered because a lot of new apps are designed to Android 8+ and I can’t install them…

I understand how frustrating it can be. Hopefully the Blloc developers are able to find a way to support older versions. Keep holding tight and well whenever you upgrade, you already have a code :slight_smile:

Yes, I have a code and I hope I can maintain it just in case developers get a old android version.
Thanks