Short User Interview 2.0

Hello!

We are starting again to conduct some more interviews about your experience with Ratio. We got wonderful feedback and a lot of inspiration last time, and we would like to hear more of your thoughts and ideas on Ratio and the new updates.
If you would like to have a talk with me, just send me a message, and we can set up a time!
If you had an interview with me last time and you have some new ideas or comments, please feel free to send me a message as well. I am very excited to hear from you!

27 Likes

I would be happy to do an interview discussing what I love about Ratio and some ideas I have.

Thank You,

1 Like

It would be a great pleasure to share my experience and the ideas which i have for ratio​:hugs::hugs::hugs:.

1 Like

It would be a great experience to have a discussion and share my experience with you!
Thank you

3 Likes

Have a lot of thoughts about the overall experience using ratio as my default launcher for the past couple of weeks. Would be glad to do an interview.

1 Like

Would definitely love to be interviewed and what I think about the launcher so far considering I just moved from iOS to Android just recently. My timezone might not align with the developer but I’m willing to cooperate in the weekends to fit your schedule for a chat.

1 Like

I would love to discuss the aesthetics of the product and how it has made my work flow easier, specially the root.

1 Like

I am ready to support.

1 Like

I am ready to support in any ways I can :blush:

1 Like

Hey @Kira, would love to catch up with you over the experience once again. :slight_smile: let me know what slot works and we can take it from there. Cheers. x

2 Likes

Great to hear from you again! :slight_smile:

Would love to be a part and provide my feedback.

Would love to assist in this activity. Feel free to reach out and finalize a slot.

Second round, here I come.

Happy to have a chat about feed back :slight_smile:

Would love to be help you. I’ve been using ratio since you gave the first batch of invitations to the public. I really love the app and essentially been using it everyday for the last 2.months I guess.

I am curious.

Hello, I would be happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi @Kira it would be an awesome experience to have such discussion and sharing wonderful ideas.
Thank you