Samsung Galaxy users - System wide theme with Ratio colours

If anyone here is using Ratio on a Samsung Galaxy phone running Android 8 or higher, I designed a theme that matches all the colors in Ratio and it goes deep into system app and third party apps like Instagram , WhatsApp and others .
It includes a dark mode and a light mode too
All you need is an app from the play store called "hex installer " and this theme file by me

#Screenshots:

46 Likes

Wow. That’s really :sunglasses: cool

4 Likes

Every time i try install your .hex file on my through hex installer. It failes. Is there a FAQ or something for hex installer. Should i be using the package installer for installing this?. Any help much apriciated

1 Like

Did you try to install other themes from hex installer hexfied_ store ?
If you tried and it did work for you just browse through the themes in hexfied store you’ll find my theme I uploaded it to the store and you won’t need the file above .
If that didn’t work let me know and I’ll walk you through it step by step

1 Like

Great job.

1 Like

this is dope!! i’m using it!
what base theme are you using @manaf.alhashimi ?

1 Like

Aosp light/dark

2 Likes

Hi! I’m pretty noob at this. I have the Hex app and the downloaded file. How do i install it? :smile:

1 Like

I actually figured it out!
Quick notes:
1 - You need to install hex installer (paid app 1,49€).
2 - When you install hex you get 2 apps, one is #hex_ and the other is #hexified_ (kind of a store).
3 - Open #hexified_, open the shared tab and scroll till you find the theme “minimal” by the.minimalman.
4 - Tap Import Hex and follow the steps.
5 - When it finish you need to go to Galaxy Themes and apply the theme installed.

Thats the way i did it, if anyone knows a easier way feel free to correct me!
The theme looks super great with Ratio!! Thanks @manaf.alhashimi

15 Likes

Glad you figured it out, thank you for writing the notes and Yes that’s pretty much it, the correct steps and the easiest way .
You’re welcome

1 Like

@manaf.alhashimi thank you so much it looks so cool!! Especially on ratio
I love it.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the shared tab, no idea where it is (bearing in mind I am totally new to hexifed) I wasn’t able to find the theme 'minima" as well. Is there anyway to install the *.hex file from your dropbox onto the phone?

I have the same problem that syke

1 Like

You can find an app called #hexfied_ when you search for it in Samsung one UI launcher or the search in the recent apps page

Inside that app you’ll find the shared themes just scroll a little bit and you’ll find it

2 Likes

Well the app #hexfied_ only shows on OneUI for some reason.
What I did is define oneUI as the default home app, found the above app, open it and scroll down until I found the theme:

1 Like

#hexfied_ is not showing up now for some reason. Previously, the #hexfied_ app only takes me to #hex_. It was not showing the interface diogomes26 had shown.

1 Like

Do Samsung users have less customize ability then other phones? Just download it today and was wondering why some people have color.

1 Like

Worked like a charm!! Thanks!

2 Likes

@biltaji read this.

2 Likes

Don’t want to bore you but when I downloaded hex I only got one which is Hex_ nothing else.

1 Like