Request/feedback

Ratio launcher is too heavy for my device it drains battery heavily, I would love to see if you could change something here & there to make it “lite” for low & mid-range devices also

Thanks for your report! Unfortunately, battery consumption has been quite the downfall for Ratio for a while now. Considering the release of the new Ratio4, with many new implemented systems and features, battery performance is expected to take a greater hit.

It may take a while for Blloc to develop and roll out performance fixes — with the consideration of the wide variety of Android devices, every manufacturer with some form of skin may require different configurations and the like.

This doesn’t mean that performance fixes aren’t coming, though. Blloc is aware of Ratio’s performance issues and are working to get it improved! In the meantime, your patience is gladly appreciated.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words I’m eagerly waiting for next update coming with some performance fixes :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Glad my explanation helped! If there’s nothing else, we’ll be closing the thread soon.

Thank you for your contribution!

1 Like

I thnk many people are facing same problem I think it would be better if we don’t delete this thread :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Ram consumption also confusing me because ratio alone consumes about 2g of ram, so please consider this too.

1 Like