Release to Edit Consuming a Lot of time to load

The release to edit option is taking a lot of time to open the application settings, by a minimum of 5 seconds, it is taking to open the settings. When I installed the application, it works fine, but after some time, it got messed up and consuming a lot of time.

Device: MOTO G6
Ratio Version: 4.2.3
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Hello!
Does your phone heats up when constantly long pressing tiles? If so, it may be an issue with your phone’s processor. Ratio is a bit power-hungry for now. The devs are actively trying to improve the battery consumption of Ratio

No, it’s not heating up. I am having an issue with the release to edit option, not the heating issue.

That’s weird… Idk mine’s working fine

I think it is normal since i installed ratio the press to ediit and release will take some times to open app’s dashboard. As I read from android developers help page it is related to android system infrastructure that any 3rd party app had to comply a 5 seconds interval to open if it in the home screen.

I don’t think so, when I installed the ratio it works fine, but after some days, it’s start getting messed up. Anyway, thank you for your response.

unistall & reinstall again or format Factory reset your mobile

Woah… that’s a ton to sacrifice for a 5-second delay…

1 Like

I know right. They must fix it with an update.

1 Like