As you know or don’t, i have switched to my default launcher for 4 main reasons listed as:
- Android 10 gesture incompatibility
- Accent color
- No home screen apps shortcuts and drawer
- Custom widgets
And i have fixed that all, now i am happily using it.
If you also have such problems, i will tell you how to fix that, step by step
1. Android 10 gesture
As you know on samsung phones, the android 10 gesture navigation is not supported, it is fixed on higher android versions. But there is a trick by that you can mimic android 10 gesture on Samsung phones specifically. Download,
One handed operation+Link
After downloading give it all necessary permissions and now you have that back gesture you want, but that not it after this you need to configure app a little
- Add the QS tile on your notification panel like this⬇️
- This is important step, open one hand operation + then left hand handle(or right if you want)
And then to diagonally down gesture
3.you get this screen and you have to choose quick tools options, now every time you use diagonally down gesture on your left or right screen you get interface like this…the option i highlighted is useful for us right now.
- Choose your default launcher and turn on nav. Gesture in phone’s settings,
- Now choose ratio as default launcher and you will notice that you get 3 button appears, now use that gesture to open Quick tools pop up, turn off the highlighted option and boom ! Android 10 navigation gesture on 3rd party launcher
- This is not compulsory step, but if you want to save battery open notification panel and toggle QS off
of one hand operation + and get you simple back gesture as well.
If you want solutions of other problems plz let me know by replying this topic, i will make topics regarding to other problems too.