Ratio update 3.1.7 (released May 1st 2020, latest codepush May 4th 2020)

Thanks for the update! @Ismael ! Glad to see these improvements and hot fixes! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick update @Ismael ! Everything seems to work perfectly fine now. The animation speed and the double tap to lock feature is the best thing ever! Love you guys for the fast and stable updates!

2 Likes

Battery Drin Rapidly

1 Like

Well, I do have the code and managed to get everything up and running on my 6T, I’d love to test more, afterall 6T is exactly the same as 7. But I keep getting the device not supported message. Every time I go home, can I disable it in any way!

2 Likes

For the time being they are only supporting oneplus 7 and pixel series.

I understand that, but I don’t need anything done from their side, it’s working like a normal launcher and I don’t even want to connect to Blloc Desk. It’ll be alright if it just stops showing the error, have the code as well …:sweat_smile:I feel I’m so close …

You cant remove the error pop up… you’ll have to wait till they support your device

2 Likes

Hi, I’d advise you to disable BllocDesk in Ratio Settings -> General when you’re not using it.

1 Like

Please update Notification tree On Launcher to continue use this apps useful

1 Like

Few examples still the issues are there:

Hey, we didn’t fix that yet sorry, all the bug fixes will be mentioned in the changelogs.

1 Like

Oh sorry. I thought for few news sources it’s wrapped but few it didn’t. I didn’t notice.

I was bit confused by cleartext error fixed for most news article. 3.1.7:10

Ah ok, sorry for the confusion, “cleartext” error is a loading error that was showing up when loading articles for some sources, like BBC News for instance. That’s because these sources provided links with HTTP and not HTTPS, and for security reasons we restrict HTTP (cleartext) so these pages wouldn’t load. I’ll add that to the changelog to make it clearer.

1 Like

Somehow the double tap to lock still isn’t working for me? :frowning: I enabled it on Ratio Settings > Tiles. Restarted it and all. But still isn’t working.
(I’m using OnePlus 7 Pro, and Ratio v 3.1.7.10)

For me what happens is if I restart ratio than accessibility settings will be turned off. I need to enable it again to double to lock screen work. May be check it once in accessibility settings that app lock for Ratio is enabled or not

Hey! I just checked - it was already on. But I did turn it off and on again, and restarted Ratio again. No difference. :confused:

Trun it off and on again but don’t restart ratio and check its working or not in accessibility and also in ratio settings

Not sure what you mean exactly. I checked with the default OP launcher, and the double tap feature works as it should. But I turned it off and on again, didn’t restart Ratio, but it still won’t work.

This double tap to lock screen is specific to launcher. You are asking for Ratio launcher so in accessibility turn it off and on app lock for Ratio. For op launcher it’s separate and it will not affect or do anything in ratio

1 Like

Yeah double tap is not working for me either…on Oneplus launcher it works fine… cleared app data of the ratio app…gave all the permissions…still isnt working

1 Like