Ratio review , 4 days usage

Hello there community
It took me about 2-3 days customizing Ratio4 but it was worth it and i am still doing that the moment something doesn’t look right.
Overall, i love this , tried a lot of launchers and a lot of smartphone brands just to find the most suitable UI/UX experience so far.
For the moment I m using Xperia 10 II
There is a lot to improve of course.

• The Root: I would love to see more widgets or categories. Lso it would be better to have an option to add our own category as we as a user wish.
  • Tiles: i love the yellowish color but it would be nice to have the option of some others colors , because it would be nice to match it with the color of our phone or the color we like
    Also the size of tiles to be adjustable as we want it and the position of them including tiles and their mother folder.
    For example: left, center or right.
  • The tree: First of all thanks for making that accessible for free
    I wish there would be the possibility to pair with other social media apps and chat apps because we chat with one person in different apps.
    It would be better to cooperate better with Android system and it’s notifications, features and options that it offers and to replace most of Android permissions.

As for the “Lock Screen” it would be awesome to have Ratio’s Lock Screen.

There are a lot of other things too but can’t remember now.
Appreciate your work and keep going.
Hope to see Ratio become bigger in the future.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback and suggestions, @ac908! Some of the improvements you mention are in the pipeline, and we’re excited to share them with you!