Ratio Public Roadmap

Here you can see our next updates and features as well as vote on the ones that you care about the most. We will update it constantly from suggestions here.

163 Likes

Appreciate the transparency!!! You are the best :smiley:

26 Likes

The trust with Blloc is real! :grin::grin::grin: Not many companies do that you know. TAKE MY DAMNN MONEY ALREADY :yum:

36 Likes

The roadmap looks pretty exciting…nice work

5 Likes

Really glad that you guys have included telegram in the conversations hub. I cant wait to see more root cards as well. it might reduce a lot of time searching for apps and sticking to it. Kinda feels like Maemo/Meego all over again. :grin:

14 Likes

May I suggest the addition of a Blloc Community app? Something similar to what OnePlus phones come bundled with (OnePlus Community app). Including such an app would create a stronger bond with the testers and everyone who is excited about the launcher.

36 Likes

We have a Discord server for that as of now, since we want devs to completely focus on Ratio Launcher development. But its their choice in the end.

7 Likes

The roadmap has got me so excited. This level of transparency, I cannot imagine this with other companies. Kudos to the Dev’s working hard to make this better and flawless.

13 Likes

Amazing line of work :star_struck::clap:t3: So many features we can on upcoming updates…All welcome :heart_eyes::tada: Splendid work Blloc Team :blush: Good luck on this development and thanks for putting this map for us… it’s really makes us feel more curious about your project. BTW my all eyes on your Tree feature!!! i love that one!!

4 Likes

Also i like to mention about Blloc Keyboard :keyboard: we don’t see this one on this development map… that’s so minimal and gives extra look to the Ratio rather than using other keyboard apps…some users mentioned Google keyboard ruins the look…becoz the Blloc Keyboard has the exact colour shade which matches with Ratio launcher… kindly consider this one and bring on along your update lineup :v:t2:

17 Likes

Love it guys. Thank you so much for the transparency. We’re really excited that we get to see the roadmap!

3 Likes

Is there any intention to include widgets? The widget for the Microsoft To Do app is an important part of how I use my phone, I’d really like to be able to use it with Ratio

14 Likes

This is Great, Love all the new features that will be added, Amazing work guys.
But I don’t see a new media control card in Root to control music on Apps other than Spotify (YouTube music :sweat_smile:).

4 Likes

Nice to know. Atleast we now know Tree is not coming in the next update LOLz

3 Likes

Thats not possible at the moment

1 Like

The roadmap seems Promising but again I notice device restrictions, I don’t think that’s necessary considering that I have used and tried rationally on a number of devices such as Op7t, Op6t, OPPO A5, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Pixel 3 and even on Samsung s7 , so I don’t think there will be much compatibility issues for several new devices, I highly suggest the app testing to be allowed on wider range of devices to know about actual errors and bugs, if you ever release it on playstore or other platform,
Restrictions to only selected devices is a big mistake, even though you are just developing the app…

6 Likes

Please add support for Galaxy Note 9 N960F

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I love this launcher! Hope we would get a chance to have a proper music widget working there.
By the way why don’t you add an option to put the drawers anywhere we like or at the least put them in the bottom of the screen? you know, for big large phones usage.
Tech alter guy would agree those 2 will be necessary at some point.

11 Likes

IF you read the roadmap you will know that it is there and it is going to come in future updates. It’s called “centered drawers”

1 Like