Ratio Pro vs Ratio Light

The light version kinda mess with my game mobile legends, it didn’t handle the rotation well when in automatic rotation causing a bug while playing. Most of the time the game flip to vertical position and cannot press some lower buttons freely.

2 Likes

thank you! got the mail. its awesome

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification , just got the mail will try soon

1 Like

How to install the pro version I tried on the desktop but didnt work

2 Likes

Got the mail yesterday. Have been craving for it. This project is remarkable and we can see all the potential in it. Keep doing the good work guys. Will buy the pro version for sure.

1 Like

Thank you for sending that email to me @Ismael, I´m already experiencing it in my Galaxy S9 which is not an officially supported device and I do enjoy Ratio in it. I hope I can upgrade my phone in the near future so I can experience Ratio at it´s full, specially that messaging hub which I don´t have, I think that is because of my phone.

1 Like

Messaging hub is called tree. It’s not available yet for Ratio launcher. It’s only available in Zero18 phones. But soon it’s coming

5 Likes

thanks for clarifying @freyjasasi, I´ll wait for it anxiously!!

4 Likes

I have gotten the email then i clicked the ratio light box to get the apk, then now i have blloc services app on my phone page (samsung a6 plus - 2018), then when i open blloc services app, inside there are blloc ratio box and blloc line, i clicked on install for both of them then how?

Looking forward for the day when ratio comes as an OS…

Hi I’m using ratio light on OnePlus 6 .Enabled ratio notification but it’s not working (error).And how can I change my lock screen image ?

how does this work ? i’m ashamed to say that i cannot figure it out. i have a mi note 10 pro and swiped every way i could think of

If you have installed Ratio through BllocDesk then you are having the Pro version which is required to turn on the Greyscale/Color mode feature. Just head over to Ratio Settings >General > Toggle on the Greyscale /Color mode feature on.
To keep an app in Greyscale mode you have to long press and release the App tile to get the custom menu. Near the bottom there’s an icon(roller brush) with the name Color on it. Just toggle it to change to Greyscale mode & save the changes.

2 Likes

I installed via BllocDesk but greyscale/color mode is by default ON and upon toggle it gives me Feature not suported (https://youtu.be/c8m_9qZ3ujQ?t=59).

1 Like

Turn off Greyscale toggle in ratio settings, restart ratio, turn on the Greyscale and check. If it doesn’t help, reinstalling should do the trick. Also do check if Color mode toggle is on or off in Accessibility settings.

1 Like

As a Ration Lite user, will I be able to upgrade to Pro? I really want to use the Tree section once that becomes available.

1 Like

Don’t worry. It’s not even available yet

1 Like

still getting no invitation for my oneplus 6.thats really frustrating

1 Like

@jbriones95 @BobbyV8 your help needed here for @islam16bgz

1 Like

Check your spam folder and promotions folder in the mail.