When I tap on “Install” after downloding the 3.2.0 update via Ratio Light app, nothing happens and the file downloaded deletes from the memory.
Try restarting your phone. Let us know if that works.
In vain, I’m still facing the same issue.
Have you allowed to install from Blloc Services? Also, can you check Ratio Settings and look at the version?
Also please clear cache from Blloc Services. Thanks!
Install app from unknown source for the app is allowed, It’s running on 3.1.9:14 and I already tried clearing the cache.
@anubhav.sanket4 Hmmm. Interesting. Give it sometime and try again, if it does not please reply here and we’ll look deeper into it. Please post your device info and copy the versions from the Ratio Settings!
build time ms: 1589559826736
build date hr: 2020-05-15T16:23:46.736Z
cp vers: :14
model: Redmi Note 8 Pro
Uninstall ratio, clear cache blloc service then try again. It might help. Let me know.
Still not installing.
Don’t mind, but I think the problem is coming from the blloc service app. I ran the service app and my file manager on split screen, I saw when the file is downloaded it deletes itself and so is when I tap on “Install”, nothing happens.
In that case I would suggest you to start from scratch. Toggle off install from unknown source for service app. Uninstall every blloc apps including service app. Restart device. And start installing afresh. If it doesn’t help you will definitely need dev support.
I tried it, still facing the same problem.
@anubhav.sanket4 Please comment here again and tag me if you haven’t solved it. I’ll report to devs if your issue is not done by tomorrow morning.
@jbriones95 I still face the same issue.
Hi @anubhav.sanket4, one issue could be that the phone’s storage is nearly full. That can affect the download process. If that’s not the case, please look for the folder “.BllocServices” in the root directory of your device and let me know if it contains anything. If it does, delete that folder, delete blloc services and install it again from here:
let me know how it goes after doing all of these
I deleted the “.BllocServices” folder and it worked. I have successfully installed the v3.2.0. Thanks all for your help.