Ratio Launcher Video 3.1.9 + GIVEAWAY

A short video on the update 3.1.9 and a Giveaway!! :smiley:

Video Link: https://youtu.be/2ob553-7qgA

17 Likes

Great. Thanks for making it. I just saw the video. It’s nice. Explains all functionality of #ratio. It’s the best video to recommend to new users.

2 Likes

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice Video :star_struck: Good for others to know lot about the #ratio keep uploading more like this :smiley::blush:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll keep uploading as we get the updates. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Updated audio because of error

2 Likes

Once you have installed Ratio, please refer to this video to understand how it works. Thank you! @jorjykhandelwal2002 @esrein @mcjackso3 @marutimohitr @parasharbrh @AbdiKKp @Dgweg @Jayce @siddverma1999 @luizfelipearaujov7

2 Likes

And also, this users: @jayantrajpandey @chupimskulibg @exotic @luis.chairez12 @atalvarma007 @manav @OneWayGamer @abruno1153 @bmanishkumar2010 @shanzsamael

Last but not least: @dadi11 @nkagupta @sumanthspeed4535

1 Like

Can’t wait for the giveaway! Keep up the good work @jbriones95

1 Like

What video are you talking about?

It’s the new update plus giveaways. Link in the post

1 Like

@OneWayGamer Literally at the top :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lau.ajl03 and @sebi92 See above for video on 3.1.9. If you have any extra questions, don’t hesitate to comment on the community!

Install this new update day before yesterday on my OnePlus 7 pro but I cannot use the color feature whenever I click on it I get this pop up referring the feature is not available is it not available in India.

All cool and good expect the code that I was given isn’t working :frowning:

Have you reset the code yet? Also did you complete the survey?

I know I might sound stupid, but where do I reset the code? And what survey are you talking about? I got an email saying that I’ve been invited to try ratio for 1 year free with an invitation code, however the code isn’t working