Ratio is looking for Beta testers!

Hey everyone, we’re looking to take on a couple of new Beta testers. You’ll get early access to upcoming versions of Ratio and have the opportunity to provide feedback and contribute to improving new versions.

There are a couple of thing that are expected from you if you decide to join:

1. You will join and participate in the Beta Tester Telegram group that we use for communication regarding the Beta.
  2. You will actively download the latest Beta versions that we provide and report any bugs, ideas or issues that you find with them in the Telegram group.

It’s a great way to help Ratio’s development process and we’d love to get more of your voices heard prior to releases.

Send me a message if you’re interested and we’ll work on getting you set up!

12 Likes

Oh that’s why we’re getting new comers!

3 Likes

I’m interested!

4 Likes

I would be very interested, I have two phones, a z18 and a Xiaomi that also works with ratio … thank you very much

4 Likes

Go pm @sergeyb ~

5 Likes

Im interested

4 Likes

Im interested

4 Likes

I am interested !

4 Likes

Am a Beta test enthusiast for many apps before. I would love to join :blush:

4 Likes

Yes… I an in

4 Likes

I am interested

4 Likes

Am also very interested to joining our Beta program. I have already requested but didn’t get chance. But this time am eagerly waiting for your reply.Thank you .

4 Likes

I am interested in the testing the beta version of ratio launcher please accept me in beta team. @sergeyb i have message you privately bro please check

5 Likes

Welcome to all new members :sparkles::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I am interested

5 Likes

Yes, I m in

3 Likes

I’m interested too☝️

3 Likes

I’m interested.

4 Likes

I’m interested