Dear Blloc-Team and Community,
first of all thank you for the inivitation to test Ratio! I really like the idea and design of this launcher and am more than happy to test it! In the following I will try to give constructive feedback an point out what I like and dislike (what needs to be improved imo). Even though I have a lot more “points to improve on” than “good points” I really enjoy using the launcher!
- beautiful design language!
- great concept and idea!
- I love the way I get settings for each app
- YouTube in Root is not working for me (I saw that this is already a topic here in the forum) I might be a special case as I have YouTube Vanced installed on my phone
- I’d love to be able to still use the google assistant (also already a topic in this forum)
- The launcher seems to drain my battery faster than the launchair launcher I usually use (even though I have BllocDesk Sync disabled)
- BllocDesk Sync is not working as it wants a WLAN-connection, even though my tower pc is connected to LAN (Ethernet) in the same Network as my phone, which is connected to WLAN
- I think the launcher should not need access to my gps position to sync with BllocDesk
- if possible I’d prefer it if the spotify connection did not display a permanent notification
- some kind of instructions would be nice, as not every functionality is self-explanatory
- the keyboard in the roots view should hide automatically after completing a command so I can easily view the information/result
- When using a “bubble” in the root (for example the weather one) the cursor should automatically jump to the end of the typing field so I can continue typing the location right away! (currently the cursor is at the beginning for me)
- I would love to be able to set an alarm from the root (similar to the timer which is already implemented)
- Is there a global gesture to enable/disable grayscale mode for apps? I’m using the “pill” navigation on my Pixel 3 so the swipe up from the right corner at the bottom is not working for me)
- It should be selectable which “quick access” functionality is displayed on expanded tiles
- The “time in use”- information for the apps should reset to zero in a selectable timeframe -> give the user an option in the settings when the timer is reset so I can easily track my daily, weekly or monthly usage etc.
- I’d love a calendar implementation into the root
- I can’t wait for the tree, which could really elevate this launcher further! Maybe you could collaborate or draw inspiration from the BlackBerry Hub which I absolutely loved on my Blackberry phone back in the days
I hope I chose the right topic for this post! Please take this as constructive feedback! I’m definitly not trying to naggle here
Greetings from germany,