🎉 Ratio Beta program ending - Public Launch

Congratulations Team this is a big milestone. I remember when I was in a Zoom Meeting with @ adham to get Ratio.

5 Likes

Can’t wait
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: how do I get an invite for the telegram group

3 Likes

How do I get to test the tree?

2 Likes

I will surely pay on launch
I believe in the program🔥

6 Likes

@blloc @adham
We need a teaser​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Everyone else who needs a teaser for tree to like the comment!
I can’t wait :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

I have been using Ratio since the day I received the code and I haven’t looked back. This is the most amazing launcher that I have used in years. I have been a loyal nova pro fan but ratio has changed it all. Now, am a ratio fan and keep raving about it to people.

I would be happy to subscribe and do my bit for the hard work and efforts put in by the team. That’s the least I could do.

Also, regarding opening up the forum to general public, my suggestion would be keep few categories open. From what I have seen over the years is that lot of unwanted stuff/threads/topics/messages are posted all over the place. This leads to excess work for the moderators.

Finally, it was amazing to be a part of this family and will continue to do so. Fortunately/unfortunately, I never faced any issues at all to complain… :slight_smile:

Good luck and let’s carry on…

10 Likes

When Ratio hits the Play Store, what do current users of Ratio need to do - anything?

5 Likes

nothing just install like a normal update

9 Likes

Ever since I heard about Blloc Ratio, I’ve been wanting to use it and man when I got it, my mind was blown, it was just so amazing. It was unique and the execution was perfect and I did not want to use anything else.

I can’t wait to use the tree and subscribing for the tree is definitely going to be worth it, especially due to all the work you people put in into Ratio.
I absolutely love Ratio and all the support you guys offer.
I can’t wait for what’s to come in the near and far future with Blloc and Ratio!

Thank you for making me a very very happy user :heart:.

12 Likes

Congratulations boys :heart::heart::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Thank you for making such a great launcher/OS. I was waiting for the invite for a very long time and now I have access to RATIO it has been a great experience using it. Also, Hyped for TREE.

6 Likes

You mean, no need to install it again via playstore cause you already have ratio installed via blloc services, but we can update via playstore if theres a new version/updates, am i right sir?

3 Likes

Congratulations guys :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Really happy hear this

I have tested ratio in many devices
Except few features

UI always flawless

I hope ratio dominates other UI makers

I’m also expecting custom rom from you guys

6 Likes

yes exactly

5 Likes

Congratulations guys :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Lovely. :heartbeat: Definitely appreciate the pricing. Can’t wait to use tree. Yay.

4 Likes

Good to hear the news. Congratulations to Ratio team. Thanks for your efforts in making the Ratio.
As it’s going to be a subscription plan, making the community forum available to everyone will be good idea.
Hopefully someone should invest in Ratio so Tree feature can be available to everyone. Such a unique feature shouldn’t be limit to only certain(subscribed) users.
Let’s hope everyone subscribe and dev’s introduce more new features. :smiley:

4 Likes

Cool!

In my opinion, the Ratio Pro (that one with a subscription I’m not remembering aaa-) is not that bad. I get your point.

4 Likes

Thank you this great experience as a tester

3 Likes

Amazing beta program for bleeding edge enthusiasts like me and so many others. The Ratio product is world-class and u can count on my annual subscription team!

Looking fwd to the tree and will be sharing the play store link to all my droid mates.

Thanks again from your Australian chapter! :grin:

4 Likes