Notification pill

is there any way to enable notification pill or badge count on app tiles like in Zero 18 OS?? or it will be included in upcoming Ratio update??? anyway i love that notification dot with count…nice creativity :blush::clap:t2:

1 Like

It’s been suggested and I believe the full plan is to port as many features from Z18 to the apk :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay mate… let’s see what happens :v:t3:

Super excited for that. I wont be atleast staring at boring android screens for a long time now.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by notification pills. If you don’t see the notification count, please make sure you enable notification access on Ratio. For that, go to Settings -> apps and notifications -> advanced -> special access -> Notification access -> Ratio and enable it there.

1 Like

got it mate :+1:t3: i have enabled and restated Ratio… working very fine now :blush:

1 Like

yess i meant like this one but more exactly like you guys have created in Zero18 OS style… it’s a simpler one…so am saying

If you mean this, You have it already in Ratio settings as Notification Pill Speed (enabled by default I guess)

For it to work, allow notification access to Ratio and restart.

2 Likes

i have enabled this one and works fine now :blush: but it would be awesome if Blloc team will bring the zero18 notification style(see SS) into Ratio launcher. that one looks more minimal.

Isn’t a pill with number better than dot with number?

1 Like

Not like that mate…this pill with number is great…but that dot with number looks very simple and minimal :wink:

The design has its language which their designers need to keep in mind. In this layout the round design for the notif does fit. So changing that to a pill won’t look good at all.

1 Like

It does fit, but somehow I find the pill better than a round notification dot. Never liked the notification dot tho!

PS: I know it’s about personal preferences, this is just my view and opinion.

@pradeepkanagaraj7

2 Likes

okay mate :+1: i can understand … that simple dot style attracts me when i see on the Z18 OS. that’s why am asking they may add that one on Ratio launher too…

yup! :blush: this pill style seems very new and fit good on the launcher and i agree it’s all about personal preferences :slight_smile:

//Little bug on pill count
i got a message from one chat in WhatsApp but the app tile shows 2 …see the screenshots …have you anyone ever seen like this??

This is a known bug and it’s currently being fixed

2 Likes

ohh!! that’s nice to hear :blush: