New users (please read this first!)

Pro features are working without blloc desk?

No not possible it needs correct permission

I managed to get the process done on Blloc Desk but then Ratio isn’t installed on my device and I get an error taht say code already used.

Can anyone share 3.1.9 apk so I can verify directly if it works

1 Like

1 Like

I received the activation code but I’m not gonna use it for the moment, because I have a note 10+. I’d like to suggest to blloc developers to introduce a better way to give away codes and give priority first to all those users with already compatible devices. Because for now all Samsung devices compatibility is TBA yet.

1 Like

Do I need to install via BllocDesk for monochrome mode?

1 Like

Yes. You do. I’ll be making a Ratio Lite vs Ratio Pro video by the weekend so users are aware of the differences

5 Likes

Our new animated dp for the Discord server is here

In case you have issues with the current Invite link, here we have one

3 Likes

1 Like

Are you trying to install the light version?

1 Like

is there a pro version?? it says on my email free pro … but the installer is light …

1 Like

Pro means installing via Blloc desk

Light means installing via .apk (link in email)

3 Likes

ok got it. already installed bua desktop blloc. but soo buggy for now… cant eveb add folders

Note10Plus

1 Like

hey im getting this error can any one help me
PS the discord link is expired ig

1 Like

Hi. The note 10+ is not compatible?

1 Like

Hi! I am not very sure about the Note 10 but I just installed it on my S10e and love the minnimalism! Perfect for AMOLED displays. I hope this helps a little.

1 Like

Actually I just installed it on the note 10+ it works. But the tree is not available! Only two screens the dock and the main screen

1 Like

It is coming in next update. Please follow ratio trello board

2 Likes