Motorola Moto G5 Plus

Device brand and model:

Motorola Moto G5 Plus (XT1685)
Android 8.1.0

Ratio version:

Problems encountered when using ratio:

Installation with BllocDesk not possible
Step 8/9 of the installation says:

Error happened /data/local/tmp/bllocmode.apk could not be installed [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]

On my phone the App “Blloc Services” was installed, however when trying to launch it, it immediately crashes (“Blloc Services has stopped”). Installing Ratio Lite leads to the same behaviour.

Screenshots:

(Include here the required 6 screenshots of the UI. IMPORTANT: set the display and font size to default)
No screenshots of Ratio running as the installation doesn’t work. BllocDesk shows this error:

You can only install Ratio Pro with supported devices.

Please install Ratio Light. And then come. Back here and post the screenshots necessary to start the development for your device. Thank you.

As mentioned above, trying to install Ratio Lite leads to a similiar behaviour:
After installing BllocServices.apk the App “Block Services” is available on the phone. However, trying to launch the application leads to an imidiate crash and the android error message “Blloc Service has stopped” and “Blloc Services keeps stopping”

Thanks for clarifying. We’ll have to wait on the devs to figure the cause of this. Thanks for reporting :slight_smile:

Thank you for issue report.
We will look at it and try to fix it with new version.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. The app crashes every time i try to open it.