Miui animations issue

Device brand and model: REDMI NOTE 8 PRO

Ratio version: 3.2.1

Problems encountered when using ratio: I’ve been using Ratio normally on my One Plus but I decided to try Ratio Light on my Redmi Note 8 Pro and there is an issue with MIUI’s go back to home screen gesture animation, I think it is because Ratio doesn’t Includes a go back animation or something like that but is kinda ugly the way it looks.

Screenshots:

20200613_125613

1 Like

Device not supported. And also ratio or any 3rd party launchers does not support android gestures by now. Please use navigation keys instead

1 Like

Navigation keys are alot faster than gestures.
Try using keys.
I also use redmi, keys are great.

1 Like

How did you get Ratio to install on your Redmi note 8 pro… I’ve been trying to install from device, everything downloads and updates. But doesn’t show ratio.

1 Like

It’s pretty easy but a bit tedious, the only way to do it is by going to the Blloc app, wait for the download to start, then quickly go to your redmi’s download App and pause the download at the 80 % aproximately, after that force close the blloc app at the app info page and switch back to the downloads app and resume it, wait till it finishes and install the apk, this method will stop the blloc app from deleting the file after downloads it.

1 Like

Thank you. But it does not show up in my download app as downloading.

1 Like

send me an email and ill send you the apk

Edit by moderation: We can’t let people share their email to share apks, sorry. There’s no way for us to verify the apks shared this way.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I just sent the email now.

1 Like

I’ll just say that it’s not safe to get apks from sources you don’t know and that may be untrusted…anonymous people on a forum would count to that category for me. Just so you know.

Edit: @gonzalo.torres.cab don’t mean to be harsh to you especially but I hope you can understand from which position I’m coming from

@BobbyV8 could you maybe take a look at the problems here since you are much more affine to installation things than I am (at least in my memory) :blush:

1 Like

I know and thank you very much. But at this point, i have made so many complaints and no response seems to be forthcoming. I tried to get it on Bllocdesk too but it proved impossible as i did not get a code in the first place. Is there a way i can get a code. I only got an invite email, no codes. Pretty frustrating, don’t you agree?

1 Like

I’ve tagged another moderator that has a bit more knowledge about the installation things. I agree, waiting can sometimes be frustrating. Still, I don’t think it’s an alternative to get an apk from someone you don’t know. I’d rather wait more or forever, but that’s just my standpoint.

At the moment, Blloc is not supposed to be installed via Desk anymore but via the Services app. Since that doesn’t seem to work for you, let’s see if @BobbyV8 can figure out the problem.

Please also note that this is a peculiar place to post about your issues. Did you also post in #ratio? :blush:

1 Like

Yes i posted in another forum topic. Not sure if it is this same one. But still no answers.

1 Like

I’d ask you to find out. :blush:
If you only posted in this topic, a moderator can move all the posts into a separate one that he’ll create. If there already is another topic in another subforum, we can use that one for further assistance. :yum:

1 Like

the apk im sending is the same apk the blloc services app downloads to my phone, the source is my phone not an unknown page, I’m part of the community and if someone can’t access to the software because of a bug i like to help.

1 Like

the issue is that the blloc services app downloads the ratio app but when miui users tap the install button the file disappears and a new download begins in a loop

1 Like

And, in detail, how did you solve it? You mentioned something with stopping at 80%

Please understand that there’s no way for me to verify if the files you send are really legit so I can’t let you. Instead, since I personally believe you just want to help, you could provide a detailed description about how you solved it. :blush:

1 Like

I just used his and it has installed now. Thank you very much for the help. I already also requested for a new code. Which is supposed to come in the email now. But has been delayed. I will keep all of you posted. Thank so much for the help. This has to be the most functioning forum i have been part of in years.

1 Like

you can use the code u recieved with the invitation to download the services app

1 Like

The only way to do it is by going to the Blloc app, wait for the download to start, then quickly go to your phone downloads App and pause the download at at least the 80 % aproximately, after that force close the blloc app at the app info page (that will prevent blloc services app to delete the apk) and switch back to the downloads app and resume the download, wait till it finishes and install the apk, then just enjoy.

1 Like

I have not received the code yet. I am still waiting for a bit.

1 Like