Missing Survey Email

I recently got the email for the code to use Blloc Ratio. However, one of the things you need to do is to complete a survey from a different email. I think I may have had an error since I was sent two emails to join the community blloc website, but no survey.

The last email I received was over 6 hours ago.

5 Likes

I’m currently also having the same issue

1 Like

I am having the same issue.
I received the email containing the link nearly 12 hours ago but haven’t received the survey email yet.
The BllocDesk app says that Oneplus 6t is unsupported when i try to install the launcher.

1 Like

Yes so we may need to wait for a few more hours until the developers wake up to find out about the issue.

2 Likes

No survey email here either

1 Like

I tried again and this time Ration pro downloaded. Didn’t receive the survey yet but was able to download anyways.

1 Like

Yes so they’ve recently fixed the server due to the amount of requests it was receiving. Turns out surveys are no more.

2 Likes

Just installed it and the process was smooth (re-installed blloc desk on win10, revoked debugging access and turned off developer options before starting again on OP7t), no survey sent to me at all.

Sorry what survey email ? did you receive that recently? we had a survey email that was 1 months ago, the recent invites are all direct without survey.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same. Received down load link. Validation code in an email. And another to joon the community

1 Like

My guess is that they used to send these survey emails and users needed to fill them in order to validate their codes or something, but that’s not what the devs are doing right now. I installed Ratio Pro on my device without receiving one

Now that I’ve received their survey which I’ve completed, now it’s showing my email and code doesn’t match when I tried to reset it.