[Mega Thread] Update failure - BllocOS 3.3.3 - Stuck at "No Command" screen

Hi,

I installed the latest update and my “Bllocphone” displays “No Command”. How can I fix this error?

Thx

Can you share a screenshot of it?
When does it pop up?

And when you say “bllocphone”, you mean the Z18?

Thx for you help,
I can’t take a screenshot because i can’t turn on the Z18 phone
But i found the same picture on the net.

Hi, Stuck with no command error on Z18. Tried BLLOCFlash but no luck there.

I have the same issue on the Z18 and that is not the first time. Could youo provide a link to BLLOCflash or a better solution?

1 Like

Try this link

https://wiki.blloc.com/getting-started/updating-your-os/updating-your-pohne/bllocflash

1 Like

hey ! you can reinstall from SDcard ; https://community.blloc.com/t/fix-errors-and-update-via-microsd-card/32 . It worked for me !

1 Like

not for me ;(

1 Like

Same problem. BllocFlash doesn’t work.
Phone keeps restarting itself, after Blloc Startup screen “No command” appears.
Doesn’t even react to forced shutdown or anything

1 Like

Hello,

Same here, first time update bricked my phone I managed to recover it with flash tool.
This time I tried both flash and MicroSD and no luck.
Flash doesn’t do anything and after installing update from MicroSD it completes the process successfully and after restart it gives ‘no command’ error again.

1 Like

please help me
I failed to update 3.3 and got “No command specified” and can’t use it at all. The droid is lying down.
It’s very troubled. Please give me some advice. I’m using ZERO18

3 Likes

doesn’t this completely wipe your phone? Is there no alternative where I can keep my data?

1 Like

Well, In my case, I had cleared the cache anyway, and also factory reset so yeah …
But I think it will erase anyway … To see with the developers if there is another way …

1 Like

Yeah i have the same, plz let me know when there is a solution and yeah i tried both solution, flash tool and SD card

Thanks and Gods blessings!

I’m a user of the Blloc phone Z18.

I just updated to BllocOS 3.3.3: the update went wrong after restart and now my phone is completely blocked (no command screen at the android boot).

• In recovery mode I flashed to factory state => no change
  • I tried to reinstall through the mac BllocFlash => install of Blloc 3.3.3 => still the same error after reboot

I saw that few days ago there was an issue with Ration 3.3.3, so Ratio 3.3.4 was released => are we here in the same situation, the os updater + Bllocflash forcing me to install a buggy version (3.3.3), meaning I have to wait for a BllocOS 3.3.4 release?

2 Likes

I find myself in the same situation. Retraced Gleglette’s steps, got the same result.

If you try to Run Graphics Test from the recovery menu, the update installer fires up again but achieves nothing.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation too. I don’t have the solution.

When I use the FlashRatio program : https://wiki.blloc.com/getting-started/updating-your-os/updating-your-pohne/bllocflash

My phone Z18 detect a problem:

1 Like

Hello,

This post was deleted today: why? It’s a legitimate question on a real case. cc @gpm & @ArnaudN44 who posted replies to my original post.

I’m a user of the Blloc phone Z18.

I just updated to BllocOS 3.3.3: the update went wrong after restart and now my phone is completely blocked (no command screen at the android boot).

• In recovery mode I flashed to factory state => no change
  • I tried to reinstall through your mac BllocFlash => install of Blloc 3.3.3 => still the same error after reboot

I saw that you had few days ago an issue with Ration 3.3.3 and updated it to 3.3.4 => are we here in the same situation, the os updater + Bllocflash forcing me to install a buggy version (3.3.4), meaning I have to wait for an update?

2 Likes

It seems we’re not the only ones with this problem. User @Bllocman posted this:

Maybe Bllocflash should allow to download and install previous OS versions, so if users find themselves in a similar situation they could at least revert to something functional until the bug is fixed.

1 Like

It isn’t deleted. You just have created two threads in two different sub forums. I have merged your posts.

1 Like