MacOs Installation Error [In Progress]

Bug description

I downloaded the package to install the pro version from the link you guys have provided. I installed the .dmg file on my Mac and post-installation when I try to run it, it is showing error.

Steps to reproduce

I launch the application and it shows me this error. “BllocDesk” can’t be opened because Apple can not check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

Device: MacBook Pro

You’ll need to grant permission for installing softwares from third-party in MBP. You’ll find that in the Security Tab of Preferences.

Can you help me with where exactly in the Security tab? I couldn’t find it.

Just go to the ‘Applications’ folder on your Mac, right click on the BllocDesk icon and click ‘open’.

On the very same page of which you have attached the screenshot of, start opening blloc and it will give you error and on that page you’ll get the third option as : “Allow apps downloaded from third party”. Just check that option and you’ll be good to go.

1 Like

While trying to install i get this error in mac

This is an issue with the developer’s end and the application as its still in the beta stage. Just send them an email and they’ll help you out.

@riyaz Restart your laptop/desktop and try again. That should make it work. Thanks!

@ritzyrj all you had to was hold option and right click on the app > Open