Large Cookies for Blloc

I was browsing through my browsers Site setting and saw that the cookies size for blloc is the largest, Any info on why it is this way.

2 Likes

I noticed the same in my mobile browser. Around 2 gb

1 Like

But the interesting part for me was I cant see what that data is, could u?

1 Like

I have no idea about cookies. I know it store some unique I’d to identify it’s you on multiple sites in internet

See mine

1 Like

Yep, I’ve also seen this on my end! The site data on my phone occupies 1.7 GB of storage.

I’m not entirely sure if it helps, but I believe that the desktop version of Firefox can give you detailed information on the site data stored on the device. I’ll try to see if the site data on my computer is also as large and see if Firefox can see what’s occupying a lot of space.

1 Like

Yes same here, mine is 4,9 GB

Ha! 7.1GB in here.!

IMG_20200724_221716_422|236x500

I have asked the admins about it. Let’s see if we get an answer.

1 Like

Hmm, my computer’s Firefox only reports 33.1 MB of site data stored. Does anyone else experience such anomaly as well?

1 Like

I use Vivaldi and the original screenshot where taken from that, but after some to time when I checked in my pc browser after cross checking on my phones browser(also Vivaldi) in my PC it was in MB range. I’m not certain if I cleared the cookies, I may have done it subconsciously. Yet in my mobile it was in under 10 MB initially, now it’s 50MB. Now I wonder does they cache the whole site in our device

1 Like

Yeah, weirdly enough mine is using 2.9Gb of storage.

2 Likes