Installed the blloc app and want to know a few things before i can get started and use the app more efficiently

I had read earlier that this app needs pc for installation on mobile but recently i received invite link and i was able to directly download and install it from phone. Also i want to know that how can i disable in app vibrations and pin the widgets in the root tab. Other then that i want to know that how can i enable the app opening counts below each apps and also want to know about the blloc for windows if its available. I have also received a code to access the features and unlock membership but the app has not restricted any features and nor has it asked to enter the code.

1 Like

As you have directly installed the app from an apk file and did not require a code it is most likely the lite version and has some features restricted. You need to install via bllocdesk to get the pro version . Then for resolving your queries -

1. You can pin a root card by tapping on the left edge of the card and then pressing the pin option.
  2. Also the app opening count feature is currently not present in Ratio.

You can refer to this post here by @BobbyV8 on how to install Ratio Pro-

1 Like

Thanks for the reply one last thing that in have enabled the app lock function but whenever i open the app from notification it directly opens without fingerprint authentication, it only asks for authentication when i open the app through app drawer. Also before going ahead and installing pro version should I uninstall all other blloc services and apps??

For the app lock feature, I tried it out on my device and it is working perfectly fine . Even after opening the app from notification it prompts for fingerprint . Maybe it could be your device specific issue or it could be a bug in the Ratio lite version.
Also before you install Ratio Pro you need to uninstall all the previous Blloc services and apps.

1 Like

How can i download pro version as the download link downloads the blloc mobile services ??

There is no installation file for Ratio Pro version as it can only be installed through Blloc Desk .

1 Like