Installation of Ratio on my One Plus 7T

Have just installed Ratio on my One Plus 7T… Unfortunately nothing really happens – I only see the Blloc look but I’m not able to move/drag/klick anything. Stuck here… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I think you’re experiencing a bug concerning the walkthrough. You might see something like “skip tour” at the bottom of the screen, press that if you do. If you don’t, go to settings -> apps & notifications -> Ratio and press “force stop”.

2 Likes

Ok… Got it working. There was a little pill at the very bottom of the screens that seemed to be cut off. I could klick it several times and now Ratio is running…

But how do I get rid of this annoying white “footer”?

1 Like

And something else is not working: the in-screen finger-print sensor is not working when in b/w mode but in color mode it does…!

1 Like

Hi derkolarsky, thanks for the feedback!

This “white footer” is a bug that will be fixed in the next update.

About this issue, we’re currently looking into it.

Hi , there is one more bug. I was trying the individual lock to particular selected apps and it does not work as Intended.
My device is OnePlus 7T and I locked my Instagram with fingerprint sensor. When I put the application in background and resume it after wards app lock does not recognise my fingerprint data. I need to force close the application in order to use it again.

1 Like

Adding more to this , I looked two of my apps named gmail and drive in coloured and I did change the icon for gmail from present comes with Ratio.
Now I can not revert the changes or can alter them.

Any suggestions

1 Like

@olivier one more bug I came accross today.
I have total of 11 drawers. The one for games is in the 11th position,at last. I wanted one of the game to move there.
I open up the app and select move option.
I am unable to scroll through list to select the drawer positioned in the end

1 Like

Hi @manpreetsinghgarcha, thanks for the feedback we’re looking into that.

2 Likes