Installation of Ratio in second phone

I just received the invitation email for my pixel 3 XL. Now can I connect the pixel to bllocdesk which I already have on my computer and enter the new code for the new ohone or reinstall it again on my computer?

For new devices which is supported by ratio reset your old invite code here members.blloc.com and get the new one for new device

I have two mobiles. I want to install ratio on my second phone which I got the lock code today! So I was wondering I just connect my second phone to the computer and enter the new code

1 Like

Install on first device using that code,the it will link that to your device. Then reset the code and get the new one and use that one in another device. Probably it will work. But not sure I never tried it

I disconnected my note 10 from bllocdesk and there is an option to add a phone. Clicked install and entered the new Code. Now it’s updating to the newest version and k think after it will install it to my second phone

1 Like

@biltaji you can connect both the devices at once to a single BllocDesk. However only one can sync at a time AFAIK.

You can install it on your second device using the new code you got without removing first device and it will just work fine. (I hope you have 2 codes to be used on 2 phones)

1 Like

I managed to install it on the pixel 3 XL… it’s working fine. But I love it more on the note 10+…

1 Like