Improvement - conversations

I love the conversations concept, but I don’t use it because it disobeys one crucial mobile UI rule. When I click into a chat (message from SMS, WhatsApp etc) I can read and reply all fine. However, when swiping back to return to the conversations overview, it completely exits the conversation area (returning to homepage). This should return to the conversations overview of all messages, just like a normal messaging application (SMS, WhatsApp etc). Please fix! :pray:t3: Android Samsung S21 Ultra

1 Like

Hello,
I’m sorry to hear about your experienced with Conversation in your Samsung. But I felt it is rather the Samsung’s problem.
Mine is Vivo 1904 @ android 11 and I’ve never encountered anything similar UI rule about Conversation. That might be related to your Samsung gestural navigation.
So far as I’m concern the Conversation has been around for quite some times and I’ve never experienced or heard about those you mentioned.
Anyway, I believe the Blloc team will addressed your issue soon. Be patience and all the nuisance will be sort out! Have trust in Ratio and Blloc team. Those guys have done a very good job.
Trust me🎭

1 Like

Thanks @art_1405 that’s interesting to know. My gestures are fine for all other apps and usage (including in the ratio app and on the ratio homescreen, where it behaves as expected). So conversations is the only functionality where, if inside a conversation, swiping up in bottom right (back) from inside a conversation, takes me back out of the conversations feature (to phone homescreen), instead of simply returning me to the overview of all conversations. It’s good however to note that you don’t have this issue, as hopefully Ratio can fix this to work correctly across all devices. Best, Rich

And just like that… It’s fixed! Thank you.

1 Like

What!?? How?? So fast… so easy…? At least I’m glad you’re in a good hand… :+1:
:performing_arts:

1 Like

I think the Ratio Gods must have seen my post and fixed it. It definitely hasn’t been working since December until yesterday, but today it’s perfect. I can now use conversations @art_1405 :ok_hand:t3:

Hi @Ratio2020 you guys fixed this but now it’s reverted and same issue is happening (native ‘back’ from inside a conversation doesn’t return to conversation overview, but instead to the ratio homepage). Please help as this is a great feature when working (whatsapp also still not working in conversations on Samsung S21 Ultra FYI). BEST Rich

Hi Ratio do you plan to fix this? I was enjoying the feature when it worked but now WhatsApp just simply doesn’t show in conversations (despite all settings being correct). SamsungS21 Ultra @Ratio2020