Icon Pack request: Arcticons

Hi,
I’m the creator of an open source icon-pack called Arcticons, it’s hase a monotone line-based style. It’s available on Github & F-droid and would work really well with a launcher like Ratio.

(Frost would also be good fit)

Hi, the icon pack is really relatable for ratio… Could be nice if Dev’s support this pack

4 Likes

Hey, just wanted to say that those icons look super cool! I would definetly love to have them in Ratio. However, I’m not sure if the fact that they are outside of Play Store could be a potential problem?

2 Likes

Thank you!
That might be an issue, but it also may be easy because you can download the APK straight form GitHub.

(the option to use installed icon packs would also be an option :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true! Ratio could probably provide built-in instructions for it too, as not all people know how to install APK files, even though it may seem easy for people who are used to it. This would probably allow for even more open-source icon packs to be added in the future, too!

1 Like

Those icons are very nice, love to see in Ratio.

2 Likes

I cannot stress the importance for a “privacy” launcher (though itself not open-source) to support an open-source icom pack!
I hope the dev will add support for this ickn pack!

4 Likes

@terrence Yeah same goes for me, trust in things like privacy is really hard to earn if the software is closed. Open-source seems like the solution to that problem.

Anyways with over 1900 icons and support for a lot more apps than that it would be a pretty good option to have.

3 Likes

To make things easier there are two google play versions available now:

(also 2200+(!) icons)

2 Likes

Just wanted to bump this, as I really want to be able to use Arcticons in Ratio. Also, due to it being open-source, maybe the icon pack could even come pre-installed with Ratio as the default pack?

3 Likes

same, I luv to see this icon pack in Ratio.

1 Like