How to edit cards ? or can we make it more versatile?

I’ve been fiddling with the ratio for a day now I’ve noticed that I cant actually change the order of how my cards are stacked, and I am unable to remove the cards automatically added from my web search (this can only be me or this can be a bug too).

Secondly, I would really appreciate if there was a way to add widgets to the cards, for example, I love discovering new music and I always have my ears on for new tunes may be in a cafe, in such situation it’s very helpful to just swipe left and tap the shazam widget and instantly get the song name.

Thirdly if there is an existing feature which lets you edit the cards stack please help me with it because I am unable to do so.

1. You can change the order of the apps (cards) if you press the blloc icon at the bottom on the search bar and click “Edit Drawers”

2. No widgets available at the moment, but if you expand the card from Shazam (hold the app>get to dashboard>expand).

3. See 1.

I dont seem to be getting that option, I just see clear root and sun mode

@tilakparikh97 Do you have Lite or Pro? and what device do you have?

Hi,

1. you can delete cards by tapping the left order of the cards.
  2. we’re constantly adding new features to the cards to make them more useful but we don’t plan on adding widgets as it would conflict very hardly with our design language.
  3. I don’t understand what you mean by “edit the cards stack”
2 Likes

Oh he meant in the root!! My bad. Yes @tilakparikh97 follow what Olivier says, my bad.

1 Like

I have a OnePlus 6t and I have a pro version

@olivier I got it, it was just my dumb a** ! Thank you