How to change Icon pack

Can someone tell me how do we change icon packs I am using one plus 7t and bought lines pro gold icon pack for the laucher but couldn’t find a way to apply it . Could some tell me how to change it ?
Thanks .

2 Likes

No option to change icon packs

1 Like

Okay , can u tell me the difference between installing via PC and through the blloc services app ? Does it void us from few features since I installed using my the app and did not use PC

1 Like

Previously Blloc Desk was required to install Ratio but now you can install it via Blloc services . If you want to use some features like colour mode , etc then you will have to give some additional permissions which can be granted only by using a PC/laptop. To grant those permissions head over to Ratio Settings →General→Permissions Manager and it will guide you to install a desk tool on your PC . Then install the desk tool and follow the instructions to grant those permissions.

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s great ! Thanks :+1:
Would that void my warranty ?

No it doesn’t void the warranty of your device.

Okay great , I followed the steps . It gives me Dmg file and a setup file could u help me with the DMG file how do I use it ?

DMG files are virtual external storage files readable by macOS - if you have a macOS computer, just open up the DMG and it should work fine!

If you didn’t mean to install it for macOS, but instead for Windows, grab the EXE version of it instead.

1 Like

This Community is So Good :heart:
Thanks for your such a detailed explanation ,I really appreciate it a lot , happy to be a part of this community , Cheers !

Had the same issue concerning the icon packs… If there’s no option to change the icons,does that mean we are stuck with the stock pack alone or will there be an update to fix the issue.

I can’t promise anything and thus can’t tell you a when, but there’s always the possibility of change. I’d really like such a feature too (to use Lines pro with more icons).

Well, in the meantime you could post on the Ratio Wishlist, that’s the proper place for feature requests.

1 Like

Well, in the meantime you could post on the Ratio Wishlist, that’s the proper place for feature requests.

Link please?

Here’s the wishlist thread, @bl4kers :

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes