Hidden Apps question

Hey,

just a little question about my hidden apps. I know if i search them, i find em. Thats good. But if i go to ratio settings, there is a point ‘hidden apps’ which cant be secured. Thats pretty odd i think. Everyone could see them there unhide them. That section need to be secured i think or did i miss somethin?

1 Like

I think that hidden apps are just a way for you to organise the apps that you’d like to hide away from your main home screen. Just like other launchers, the point of making sure these hidden apps are not completely gone is to ensure that it’ll be easy for you to add them back!

Thinking about it as well, apps aren’t exactly hidden when you can search for them. However, I think that your idea is a good suggestion that you may want to consider adding to the official wishlist post:

https://community.blloc.com/t/your-ratio-wishlist/

1 Like

On my poco Launcher they cant be accessed without fingerprint or faceunlock or different authorization. The menu is hidden. Also you cant find em by searching. I think thats a good thing. I want to hide secure relevant apps like bank stuff etc. Good i seperatly secured them in ratio but i think its a good thing to hide em too

1 Like

You can put the apps you want to hide in a separate app drawer and secure it with fingerprint.

1 Like

Hey,

thanks alot, i did this, but its still would be nice to hide that drawer. Otherwise anyone would suspect something serious in a secured drawer. If you dont see it, u dont know its there. I also put the ratio settings in there now.

1 Like

This is a pretty rare use case. I don’t see the necessity behind developing this when the phone and the drawer, both are locked. But anyways, do post it on the ratio wishlist (I think you already have).

In future, I encourage you to use that thread to post any feature request instead of creating a new thread.

1 Like