Hi guys I'm facing this issues with Ratio Pro

**Hi guys I'm facing this issues with Ratio Pro**
  1. with app drawer - I can’t able to add apps in the app drawer I’m making I have tried everything clear the app data and even Uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the problem is remains the same.
  2. The app usage status is very buggy and laggy sometimes shows and sometimes not.

Important Note:- I have tried the Ratio Lite app and everything is working even the app usgae status is working properly don’t know why I’m facing this issues with Ratio Pro.
Please look into this.
Thank you!

1. How are you trying to add the apps to the new drawer? Did you drag and drop or move the using the edit app drawer menu?
  2. Devs are looking into the usage stats issue. Noted.

I have tried every possible things to add apps.

1. Tried the Edit add drawer menu
  2. tried the Ratio settings / tiles / edit app drawer menu
  3. tried the drag and drop method
    Everything

Can you post a screen record of it? You can upload the video to a cloud storage and paste the link here.

1 Like

Here you will see I’m trying to add app in Shopping drawer but it’s not working

https://mega.nz/file/jbRCDYYK#Jp23Z_7TUSqL_ANnglsYcLaNLvMp9lxbpOo-dwqlqMA

Nice catch. It seems to be not working. I too tested in my phone.
Just for clarification, is your ratio version 3.2.1?

Yes I’m on 3.2.1 and another thing I tested The Ratio Pro and Raito lite it’s seems working for sometime and then not working on both.

Okay. I can drag and drop the tiles from one app drawer to the other. It will show save changes option.

Mm yeah Drag and drop is working but the other 2 methods are not working

The other two options bug is noted. Will pass it on to the devs.

Another Bug I found is that if we go to Ratio setting/tiles/edit apps and drawers we can’t able to change settings of apps.
Like if I want to lock multiple apps there or want to mute them it’s not working when we click back and come to home app drawer everything remains same we need to manually go to every app to lock them or mute them

Yea. There’s no save like option how we used to do individually in home screen tiles with release and edit.

Yeah there must be a Save option on both home app drawer edit and in Ratio setting/tiles/Edit apps drawers

This seems to be a bug in the 3.2.1 update. Have communicated to the devs. Let’s hope for a quick fix :slight_smile:

Look into this bug also
setting/tiles/edit apps and drawers we can’t able to change settings of apps.
Like if I want to lock multiple apps there or want to mute them it’s not working when we click back and come to home app drawer everything remains same we need to manually go to every app to lock them or mute them

Yes. Both are interlinked. There should be a save changes button. Have communicated this also to the devs.

Same here. I created a new app drawer, selected edit then from the list of apps I added the ones I required but nothing gets saved. The app drawer remains empty.

Just install v3.2.3 on My Note 10+. Tried several minutes to arrange my apps into drawer but can’t save them. So apparently the bug is not yet fixed.

1 Like